View status of anonymous ticket?

Hi

I opened a ticket since i had to reinstall my pc and couldnt remove my authentificator before and cant log in anymore. Funnily the forum is still working on my mobile phone.

I asked the support to remove the auth for me. Since i cant login on the web page either i had to open a anonymous ticket.

Thete was a link in my mail that i should click when having question. Link says about:blank ^^ so an empty startpage

You can see the status of tickets that you opened on your Account but where do you see it if you cant log in?

Ticketnumber is 6996405

Is there a link or so that i just dont found?

Regards Steffi

I have always submitted tickets anonymously and I don't bother checking the ticket status, because it almost never says anything that will be useful to me.

The short story is: it's simply maddeningly frustrating that support is backlogged, so we're stuck with reading tea leaves to figure out what might be happening. Instead, just assume it will be 23 days from opening to response for any non-urgent issue (somewhat less for urgent ones, such as yours, @"metalTiffy.7106").

99% chance it's going to be quicker than that, but the wait will just be a tad more bearable.

For more on "ticket status" (and why I don't consider it useful), see this other thread (similar, tho different question)

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47300/active-ticket