Halloween 2018 (Spoilers)

I know it's a bit early for this, but now that Joko has been gobbled up by Aurene, I'm curious how Mad King Thorn reacted to that?

I mean being his old rival, the Mad Realm must be hosting a bake sale right now.

Previous Halloween we got new achievements for killing Awakened after PoF was released, so I expect some new changes this year too.

Maybe Thorn will have new jokes about Joko getting eaten.

Any thoughts?

Except last year Halloween had some new content (like the mount race and fighting Awakened) and previously removed stuff returned (like the Mad Memoires collection and Lunatic Inquisition). So if this Halloween follows the same pattern as before that means we _should_ expect new content.

I'd love to see the feud between Joko and Thorn continued. I'm not quite sure what happens to a Lich when they die but I assume some part of Joko ended up somewhere in the Mists, so it's entirely possible they'll run into each other.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Except last year Halloween had some new content (like the mount race and fighting Awakened) and previously removed stuff returned (like the Mad Memoires collection and Lunatic Inquisition). So if this Halloween follows the same pattern as before that means we _should_ expect new content.

>

> I'd love to see the feud between Joko and Thorn continued. I'm not quite sure what happens to a Lich when they die but I assume some part of Joko ended up somewhere in the Mists, so it's entirely possible they'll run into each other.

Look i appreciate the logic, but im putting my money on more chairs.

> @"Zeivu.3615" said:

> But we also don't want Mad Thorn placing spoilers on people who haven't played the latest episode either. If anything, it will be private dialog with him directly.

I'm pretty sure 5 months is well past the spoilers embargo. Twitter can't go 2 seconds without posting newly dug up information on something..... so I can hardly believe its even possible to Safe Space any story at this point.