Any fun/usable elementalist builds?

Yeldo.4576

I'm currently using godsofpvp weaver build. I have to say its great, good bunker build and I can last long against 2vs1 but my damage, holy...is low...It's always 20% of team dps.

Its survability is high but I can't seem to deal enough damage with it...

Is there any other tempest or core or even weaver viable builds with other weaps and traits/skills? more offensive I don't know...

The build I use https://www.godsofpvp.net/builds/elementalist

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> Try swapping that builds Amulet for Sage instead of Mender, and use Rune of the Traveler instead of Rune of Leadership.

> Should work just fine.

I would lose precision and healing power with sage for condition damage? Is that worth it? I think this weaver is more power build focused than condi tbh

> @"Yeldo.4576" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > Try swapping that builds Amulet for Sage instead of Mender, and use Rune of the Traveler instead of Rune of Leadership.

> > Should work just fine.

>

> I would lose precision and healing power with sage for condition damage? Is that worth it? I think this weaver is more power build focused than condi tbh

You don't need precision with Condi build, and the Healing power it has is more than enough.

The Build you are using is not power oriented. It's hybrid, but with Sage and the rune you will do much more dmg while still keeping great burst heals uptime. It's all about the right rotations and proper usage of Primordial Stance.

Also in Arcane line use Elemental Contingency for better sync.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Yeldo.4576" said:

> > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > Try swapping that builds Amulet for Sage instead of Mender, and use Rune of the Traveler instead of Rune of Leadership.

> > > Should work just fine.

> >

> > I would lose precision and healing power with sage for condition damage? Is that worth it? I think this weaver is more power build focused than condi tbh

>

> You don't need precision with Condi build, and the Healing power it has is more than enough.

> The Build you are using is not power oriented. It's hybrid, but with Sage and the rune you will do much more dmg while still keeping great burst heals uptime. It's all about the right rotations and proper usage of Primordial Stance.

> Also in Arcane line use Elemental Contingency for better sync.

Ohh I see that now!

I will definitely try that, but also Alatar I was also thinking what about swapping arcane with fire and focus mainly on the fire element, it provides auto cleanse with 3 condi, 150 power+20% condi dmg up+10% all damage buff and really easy might stack?

Arcane gives you protection though, which is extremely needed, as well as additional dodge effects. Also reg+swiftness on attunement swap cleanse conditions if you use water. I doubt fire will be useful - but give it a try! :)

I played the sages variant a lot last season. Great for scaring off thieves and stuff. But less sustainable, because you not only lose the healing power, but also the vigor. The damage also is not great, because we lack cover conditions - and since they deleted the vulnerability sigil, that's also not working anymore. They hurt us more than they hurt the other condi classes being able to use lots of conditions already.

But I am still using both from time to time. Just be aware that every won duel or stalled 1on2 is a huge success, because ele ist still underpowered. :)

> @"Yeldo.4576" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"Yeldo.4576" said:

> > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > Try swapping that builds Amulet for Sage instead of Mender, and use Rune of the Traveler instead of Rune of Leadership.

> > > > Should work just fine.

> > >

> > > I would lose precision and healing power with sage for condition damage? Is that worth it? I think this weaver is more power build focused than condi tbh

> >

> > You don't need precision with Condi build, and the Healing power it has is more than enough.

> > The Build you are using is not power oriented. It's hybrid, but with Sage and the rune you will do much more dmg while still keeping great burst heals uptime. It's all about the right rotations and proper usage of Primordial Stance.

> > Also in Arcane line use Elemental Contingency for better sync.

>

> Ohh I see that now!

>

> I will definitely try that, but also Alatar I was also thinking what about swapping arcane with fire and focus mainly on the fire element, it provides auto cleanse with 3 condi, 150 power+20% condi dmg up+10% all damage buff and really easy might stack?

>

>

Fire works too and provides more dmg and condi dmg, it's viable as I like to run it from time to time as well, however you will lose whole lots of Vigor, Protection and even heals, the selfsustain that you'll lose with Fire is so visible that in the end you might even end up dead before dealing the increased dmg.

It's similar for Earth instead of Arcane, it gives better dmg and some protection, but play around a little bit with both of those and you'll often find yourself being more dangerous and useful with Arcane as your rotations will be more impactful and "fluid".

With Fire or Earth it happens quite often that you get stuck after swaping Elements just when you need to rotate as fast as possible.

I've been rocking a fun pow/condi weaver ele build this last week that feels pretty smooth. A friend told me about it when i was complaining about wanted more damage on my elementalist because mender sword is too much bunker for my taste and i've been having lots of fun in ranked low gold. My build is, weapon:sword/focus traits:fire/earth/weaver amulet/runes/sigils: sage/traveler set/smoldering+purging spells: signet of restoration, twist of fate, primordial stance, glyph of elemental power, and weaver elite.

Traits: Earth: Serrated Stones, Rock Solid, Stone Heart(good for burst thief). Fire: Burning Fire(compensation for losing condition cleanse from water traits), Power Overwhelming, Pyromancer's Puissance. Weaver: Superior Elements(the vitality boost isnt bad but I like having an extra condition on rotation), Bolstered Elements, Invigorating Strikes.

The idea of this build is to deal good damage with power and conditions at the same time retaining stomps and a bit of defensive options. You also get 2 sources of on demand stability from stances and swapping to earth stance for stomps. You can evade for days with twist roll water #2 roll twist. Or you can go earth and #2 again for aoe heals. (You get 2 earth blast finishers with earth #2 and #4; so if you swap from earth to water then earth again with a delay you can get 2 aoe heals.) I primarily fight in fire and swap to earth after cds or if they run go air for polaric leap. The main dps combo i do is start in fire primary/earth secondary so when you activate glyph of elemental powers(GoEP) it'll use burns. I activate GoEP then fire leap #2, primordial stance then earth #4 and go ham on them in melee range as you stack conditions and do damage.

I run focus over dagger because of the defensive options and wind 4 or earth 5 save my butt from ranged burst characters like deadeyes. You also get decent CCs from water 4,5 and air 5.

Lemee know if you try it out or if you have any questions :)