SoR! looking for info

pallypower.1246

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

>

What are you talking about, don't PPT to T1? I'm a certified diehard PPT monkey and I play this game to win. I shall PPT my server as high as humanly possible - regardless of the effect on my matchup and server. I'll man my AC's and defend everything with as much siege as the siege cap will allow until we're always outnumbered AND outskilled and in due time even outsieged. At that point I come to the forums and cry about lopsided matchups and stacking.

Oh also please make it so i can free hit attackers from the walls without them hitting me. That's like real life, u should be safe on walls and shoot down attackers like in real defense!!

PS. Dear anet, my mobile AC skill "barrage" is bugged. It doesn't seem to kill any players in WvW unlike the non-mobile version. Please fix.

> @"MaxwellM.2075" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said: _some stuff _

>

> My dude! I love ❤️ your style. PPT the kitten out of everything! Can we be frands?! ?

>

No sorry, you're not a certified ranger main so you can't man my guild ACs. I'll see if i have spare balistas...

Relinks need to happen this friday and HOD and SOR needs to be split. They are ticking nearly 300 PPT points running on on OFF hours with full map zergs while the other servers barely have enough for half a squad. Anet should have stepped in before allowing this type of server stacking.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"MaxwellM.2075" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said: _some stuff _

> >

> > My dude! I love ❤️ your style. PPT the kitten out of everything! Can we be frands?! ?

> >

>

> No sorry, you're not a certified ranger main so you can't man my guild ACs. I'll see if i have spare balistas...

You make me cry ?!! I sorta am a ranger main though. I have my portable AC and rain death from the walls because every guild LOVES rangers in WvW *sobs*

> @"Foghladha.2506" said:

> > @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > I wonder if GSCH is happy with their queues now and being closed?

>

> Still happy. No shortage of people to play with. Queues arent even as bad as people claim. Played primetime tonight no queue on home bl at all. Well until we got there :D. Weve had full server and empty server and everything in between. The only thing that makes it miserable is people telling you you cant play till thursday so the good players can play. That crap sux.

Give it a month.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> >

>

> What are you talking about, don't PPT to T1? I'm a certified diehard PPT monkey and I play this game to win. I shall PPT my server as high as humanly possible - regardless of the effect on my matchup and server. I'll man my AC's and defend everything with as much siege as the siege cap will allow until we're always outnumbered AND outskilled and in due time even outsieged. At that point I come to the forums and cry about lopsided matchups and stacking.

>

> Oh also please make it so i can free hit attackers from the walls without them hitting me. That's like real life, u should be safe on walls and shoot down attackers like in real defense!!

>

> PS. Dear anet, my mobile AC skill "barrage" is bugged. It doesn't seem to kill any players in WvW unlike the non-mobile version. Please fix.

Pfft ACs.. they've been replaced with meteors. :tongue:

P.S Dear Anet, meteors still need a line of sight and range bugs, I mean buffs!, thank you!

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> > >

> >

> > What are you talking about, don't PPT to T1? I'm a certified diehard PPT monkey and I play this game to win. I shall PPT my server as high as humanly possible - regardless of the effect on my matchup and server. I'll man my AC's and defend everything with as much siege as the siege cap will allow until we're always outnumbered AND outskilled and in due time even outsieged. At that point I come to the forums and cry about lopsided matchups and stacking.

> >

> > Oh also please make it so i can free hit attackers from the walls without them hitting me. That's like real life, u should be safe on walls and shoot down attackers like in real defense!!

> >

> > PS. Dear anet, my mobile AC skill "barrage" is bugged. It doesn't seem to kill any players in WvW unlike the non-mobile version. Please fix.

>

> Pfft ACs.. they've been replaced with meteors. :tongue:

>

> P.S Dear Anet, meteors still need a line of sight and range bugs, I mean buffs!, thank you!

Meteo / fiery retreat combo has LoS bugs which are 100% reproducable and can be abused. If you break valid pathing during fire 4 animation; you interupt meteo cast. If you fall off an edge at the very end of the fire 4 while it's in the meteo animation; it will cast despite being pretty much impossible to hit. Pretty reproducable even if hard to pull off during real fights.

> @"etsmith.9025" said:

> Relinks need to happen this friday and HOD and SOR needs to be split. They are ticking nearly 300 PPT points running on on OFF hours with full map zergs while the other servers barely have enough for half a squad. Anet should have stepped in before allowing this type of server stacking.

Now that would be a proactive step for them. I've taken the last week off and I think I'll take at least four more before setting foot into wvw again (which basically means there isn't a reason to log in at all).

I hope they put out an update on alliances that includes a tentative beta date.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > > > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > > > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> > > >

> > >

> > > What are you talking about, don't PPT to T1? I'm a certified diehard PPT monkey and I play this game to win. I shall PPT my server as high as humanly possible - regardless of the effect on my matchup and server. I'll man my AC's and defend everything with as much siege as the siege cap will allow until we're always outnumbered AND outskilled and in due time even outsieged. At that point I come to the forums and cry about lopsided matchups and stacking.

> > >

> > > Oh also please make it so i can free hit attackers from the walls without them hitting me. That's like real life, u should be safe on walls and shoot down attackers like in real defense!!

> > >

> > > PS. Dear anet, my mobile AC skill "barrage" is bugged. It doesn't seem to kill any players in WvW unlike the non-mobile version. Please fix.

> >

> > Pfft ACs.. they've been replaced with meteors. :tongue:

> >

> > P.S Dear Anet, meteors still need a line of sight and range bugs, I mean buffs!, thank you!

>

> Meteo / fiery retreat combo has LoS bugs which are 100% reproducable and can be abused. If you break valid pathing during fire 4 animation; you interupt meteo cast. If you fall off an edge at the very end of the fire 4 while it's in the meteo animation; it will cast despite being pretty much impossible to hit. Pretty reproducable even if hard to pull off during real fights.

I was asking for the good bugs not the bad ones.. :tongue:

But yeah always mindful where I'm casting the burning retreat meteor combo, I've also experienced all of the above at one point or another.

> @"Kaiser.9873" said:

> They've got the tools to do "emergency" balancing measures, and honestly they should. Medium to full in less than a week should have set alarms ringing through ANet headquarters. What they basically have is two host servers and a link server linked up.

So BG's link w/ SoS/link in T1 all this time never raised any alarms at HQ, why should SoR? :wink:

> They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

>

T2 is going to be no fun either. 3 teams all trying to out-tank each other to avoid T1.

T4 is ghost town. T3 is the only tier worth being in now.

> @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> >

>

> T2 is going to be no fun either. 3 teams all trying to out-tank each other to avoid T1.

>

> T4 is ghost town. T3 is the only tier worth being in now.

How's it any different that BG and SoS tag team ppting 3rd right now?

Now it'll be BG and HoD tag teaming SoS or Kain instead.

So why relink and bring SoR back to the mid ranks?

T3 is boring this week with no JQ btw, so half a ghost town there too.

> > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> > >

> >

> > T2 is going to be no fun either. 3 teams all trying to out-tank each other to avoid T1.

> >

> > T4 is ghost town. T3 is the only tier worth being in now.

>

> How's it any different that BG and SoS tag team ppting 3rd right now?

No tag team as far as I know, at least not in ocx time.

> @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > > > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > > > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > > > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> > > >

> > >

> > > T2 is going to be no fun either. 3 teams all trying to out-tank each other to avoid T1.

> > >

> > > T4 is ghost town. T3 is the only tier worth being in now.

> >

> > How's it any different that BG and SoS tag team ppting 3rd right now?

>

> No tag team as far as I know, at least not in ocx time.

BG takes Fire Keep, SoS flips air and towers 24/7

Makes it very hard to do anything as red in T1. It took a lot of effort for KNSBI and KNJQ to push both SoS and BG out of T1.

It’s not a tag team like a 2v1, SoS just can’t ever compete with BG but it PPTs red out of the match.

> @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > > > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > > > > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > > > > They'll be in t1 next week along with bg for the rest of this link period.

> > > > > Just don't ppt your server into the 3rd team for t1 and you'll be fine.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > T2 is going to be no fun either. 3 teams all trying to out-tank each other to avoid T1.

> > > >

> > > > T4 is ghost town. T3 is the only tier worth being in now.

> > >

> > > How's it any different that BG and SoS tag team ppting 3rd right now?

> >

> > No tag team as far as I know, at least not in ocx time.

>

> BG takes Fire Keep, SoS flips air and towers 24/7

>

> Makes it very hard to do anything as red in T1. It took a lot of effort for KNSBI and KNJQ to push both SoS and BG out of T1.

>

> It’s not a tag team like a 2v1, SoS just can’t ever compete with BG but it PPTs red out of the match.

Bu FA isn't even trying to do a modicum of PPT, at least not in ocx time. They are looking like a bigger version of the maguuma of the last few months.