SoR! looking for info

pallypower.1246

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > Again irrelevant. You mention a reply that is about ocx which is another person, you quoted my post which didn't specific a timezone.

> > >

> > > Are you serious?! I was responding to morroIan before you chimed in the very next post to say essentially the same thing he did. You don't get to jump in the middle of a conversation and ignore what was previously posted. The switch to talking about SEA was you. You don't even say how big these SEA guilds are (purposeful obfuscation?) and if you look at the wvwstats site it shows FA SEA timezone behind both BG and SoS. So clearly they aren't out there playing a nightcapping game against those servers.

> > >

> > > Then you want to say that data of the past is irrelevant but this is match is exactly the same as a few past matches between BG, SoS, and FA with my addition that a few other servers have also experienced a match against BG and SoS with the same pattern. The one match where BG, SoS, and FA had a closer match was when a certain late night BG havoc guild appeared to be taking a break and wasn't pvdooring redbl constantly. You just don't seem interested in exploring that pattern at all and would rather narrow the scope down constantly until the data fits your idea. Use a bigger dataset.

> >

> > Apparently you don't play off hours. Having a large seas presence, not less say is 4 + 2 guilds, it will spill over to neighboring timezones. This is why I mentioned off hours and not specific a timezone but when I do specific a timezone, you don't seem to realize the spillover. Regardless the accuracy and how vague of what I am saying. morrolan already mentioned OCX is playing like mag and I said SEA too is playing like mag. Those alone should tell you enough that both timezones are the same kind of players. Furthermore, wvwstats data for most part is rubbish. Likewise, Data A is not the same as Data B since there are already notable differences; the number of sea guilds and FA always hold smc while bl losing things.

> >

> > I understand that FA is your server and you get very defensive about it. However, this is nothing personal. Afterall, fact doesn't care about your feelings. Nobody like stacked servers and apparently, little mention how stacked FA SEA is and the worst part is they playing like, hugging ebg hard.

>

> And yet WvWstats data is valid when comparing the three servers in a match since it is based on match data!

>

> You keep bringing up the number of SEA guilds without including their size. Facts cannot be an explanation of anything when other facts are left out. The stats site shows that both BG and SOS have a larger presence than FA during SEA. Moreover, those guilds aren't starting from a strong (fortified) position objective-wise when they start playing which always puts them at a disadvantage, another fact you are leaving out.

>

> But I'm not here to explain how WvW works to you, only here to say that the pattern that happens in a BG/SoS T1 match if the third server doesn't have enough to fend off both servers is not unique at all. When Mag had the population and coverage to fend both servers off, we saw how BG crumpled. DB in my earlier screenshot didn't. And when players notice this after the first few days, they don't care to bother because there is no point to doing so. That isn't "playing like Mag". That's a consistent pattern in a match against two PPT-focused servers that are both content with their own status quo between each other.

>

> Now your server is the one that is super-stacked and will break that pattern as Mag did before. Let's also call it "playing like Mag".

Why are you in denial Chaba?

Your SEA didn't start out disvantageously. You got one OCX guild plus another one in your link. Come on.

Your 4 guilds plus DH 2 other guilds can easily queue the map. You don't even need pugs to help you queue map. Come on.

Obviously your sea is way bigger than any other servers. Come on, we need pugs inorder to match those.

Yet, with so many guild-ed players, they took the mag playstyle and stick in ebg? Come on.

You can keep telling yourself otherwise but you cannot convince the world because that is what FA is showing us.

Also, my server isn't stack, my link is and do agree those bandwagon on sor is unhealthy. However, it doesn't mean your stacked sea is any less unhealthy. Also, mind you, our off hours do ktrain the entire bl with all the numbers gotten across the link instead of hugging in ebg.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > Again irrelevant. You mention a reply that is about ocx which is another person, you quoted my post which didn't specific a timezone.

> > > >

> > > > Are you serious?! I was responding to morroIan before you chimed in the very next post to say essentially the same thing he did. You don't get to jump in the middle of a conversation and ignore what was previously posted. The switch to talking about SEA was you. You don't even say how big these SEA guilds are (purposeful obfuscation?) and if you look at the wvwstats site it shows FA SEA timezone behind both BG and SoS. So clearly they aren't out there playing a nightcapping game against those servers.

> > > >

> > > > Then you want to say that data of the past is irrelevant but this is match is exactly the same as a few past matches between BG, SoS, and FA with my addition that a few other servers have also experienced a match against BG and SoS with the same pattern. The one match where BG, SoS, and FA had a closer match was when a certain late night BG havoc guild appeared to be taking a break and wasn't pvdooring redbl constantly. You just don't seem interested in exploring that pattern at all and would rather narrow the scope down constantly until the data fits your idea. Use a bigger dataset.

> > >

> > > Apparently you don't play off hours. Having a large seas presence, not less say is 4 + 2 guilds, it will spill over to neighboring timezones. This is why I mentioned off hours and not specific a timezone but when I do specific a timezone, you don't seem to realize the spillover. Regardless the accuracy and how vague of what I am saying. morrolan already mentioned OCX is playing like mag and I said SEA too is playing like mag. Those alone should tell you enough that both timezones are the same kind of players. Furthermore, wvwstats data for most part is rubbish. Likewise, Data A is not the same as Data B since there are already notable differences; the number of sea guilds and FA always hold smc while bl losing things.

> > >

> > > I understand that FA is your server and you get very defensive about it. However, this is nothing personal. Afterall, fact doesn't care about your feelings. Nobody like stacked servers and apparently, little mention how stacked FA SEA is and the worst part is they playing like, hugging ebg hard.

> >

> > And yet WvWstats data is valid when comparing the three servers in a match since it is based on match data!

> >

> > You keep bringing up the number of SEA guilds without including their size. Facts cannot be an explanation of anything when other facts are left out. The stats site shows that both BG and SOS have a larger presence than FA during SEA. Moreover, those guilds aren't starting from a strong (fortified) position objective-wise when they start playing which always puts them at a disadvantage, another fact you are leaving out.

> >

> > But I'm not here to explain how WvW works to you, only here to say that the pattern that happens in a BG/SoS T1 match if the third server doesn't have enough to fend off both servers is not unique at all. When Mag had the population and coverage to fend both servers off, we saw how BG crumpled. DB in my earlier screenshot didn't. And when players notice this after the first few days, they don't care to bother because there is no point to doing so. That isn't "playing like Mag". That's a consistent pattern in a match against two PPT-focused servers that are both content with their own status quo between each other.

> >

> > Now your server is the one that is super-stacked and will break that pattern as Mag did before. Let's also call it "playing like Mag".

>

> Why are you in denial Chaba?

>

> Your SEA didn't start out disvantageously. You got one OCX guild plus another one in your link. Come on.

> Your 4 guilds plus DH 2 other guilds can easily queue the map. You don't even need pugs to help you queue map. Come on.

> Obviously your sea is way bigger than any other servers. Come on, we need pugs inorder to match those.

> Yet, with so many guild-ed players, they took the mag playstyle and stick in ebg? Come on.

> You can keep telling yourself otherwise but you cannot convince the world because that is what FA is showing us.

>

> Also, my server isn't stack, my link is and do agree those bandwagon on sor is unhealthy. However, it doesn't mean your stacked sea is any less unhealthy. Also, mind you, our off hours do ktrain the entire bl with all the numbers gotten across the link instead of hugging in ebg.

- Doesn't understand how having no waypointed keep when others do is a disadvantage.

- Still leaving out size of guilds ("obviously" you are ignoring wvwstats) - guess what happens when you take small guilds and spread them out across all four maps to try to take T3 keeps? And how exactly do you propose that having a big X timezone means that BG and SoS aren't going to be constantly hitting redbl and papering it?

- Still trying to ignore the pattern of play in T1 against any of the third servers that don't have the population and coverage to fend off both BG and SoS. Again I'll point to the DB screenshot.

- But hey that's ok cuz YOUR server's offhours like to go and ktrain! That'll be great for your match next week! Your other timezones will make sure everything is not upgraded.

It isn't denial (nice attempt at gaslighting, btw). It's just a demand for some rather basic analysis. Use a larger dataset. Looks like we done discussing this.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > Again irrelevant. You mention a reply that is about ocx which is another person, you quoted my post which didn't specific a timezone.

> > > > >

> > > > > Are you serious?! I was responding to morroIan before you chimed in the very next post to say essentially the same thing he did. You don't get to jump in the middle of a conversation and ignore what was previously posted. The switch to talking about SEA was you. You don't even say how big these SEA guilds are (purposeful obfuscation?) and if you look at the wvwstats site it shows FA SEA timezone behind both BG and SoS. So clearly they aren't out there playing a nightcapping game against those servers.

> > > > >

> > > > > Then you want to say that data of the past is irrelevant but this is match is exactly the same as a few past matches between BG, SoS, and FA with my addition that a few other servers have also experienced a match against BG and SoS with the same pattern. The one match where BG, SoS, and FA had a closer match was when a certain late night BG havoc guild appeared to be taking a break and wasn't pvdooring redbl constantly. You just don't seem interested in exploring that pattern at all and would rather narrow the scope down constantly until the data fits your idea. Use a bigger dataset.

> > > >

> > > > Apparently you don't play off hours. Having a large seas presence, not less say is 4 + 2 guilds, it will spill over to neighboring timezones. This is why I mentioned off hours and not specific a timezone but when I do specific a timezone, you don't seem to realize the spillover. Regardless the accuracy and how vague of what I am saying. morrolan already mentioned OCX is playing like mag and I said SEA too is playing like mag. Those alone should tell you enough that both timezones are the same kind of players. Furthermore, wvwstats data for most part is rubbish. Likewise, Data A is not the same as Data B since there are already notable differences; the number of sea guilds and FA always hold smc while bl losing things.

> > > >

> > > > I understand that FA is your server and you get very defensive about it. However, this is nothing personal. Afterall, fact doesn't care about your feelings. Nobody like stacked servers and apparently, little mention how stacked FA SEA is and the worst part is they playing like, hugging ebg hard.

> > >

> > > And yet WvWstats data is valid when comparing the three servers in a match since it is based on match data!

> > >

> > > You keep bringing up the number of SEA guilds without including their size. Facts cannot be an explanation of anything when other facts are left out. The stats site shows that both BG and SOS have a larger presence than FA during SEA. Moreover, those guilds aren't starting from a strong (fortified) position objective-wise when they start playing which always puts them at a disadvantage, another fact you are leaving out.

> > >

> > > But I'm not here to explain how WvW works to you, only here to say that the pattern that happens in a BG/SoS T1 match if the third server doesn't have enough to fend off both servers is not unique at all. When Mag had the population and coverage to fend both servers off, we saw how BG crumpled. DB in my earlier screenshot didn't. And when players notice this after the first few days, they don't care to bother because there is no point to doing so. That isn't "playing like Mag". That's a consistent pattern in a match against two PPT-focused servers that are both content with their own status quo between each other.

> > >

> > > Now your server is the one that is super-stacked and will break that pattern as Mag did before. Let's also call it "playing like Mag".

> >

> > Why are you in denial Chaba?

> >

> > Your SEA didn't start out disvantageously. You got one OCX guild plus another one in your link. Come on.

> > Your 4 guilds plus DH 2 other guilds can easily queue the map. You don't even need pugs to help you queue map. Come on.

> > Obviously your sea is way bigger than any other servers. Come on, we need pugs inorder to match those.

> > Yet, with so many guild-ed players, they took the mag playstyle and stick in ebg? Come on.

> > You can keep telling yourself otherwise but you cannot convince the world because that is what FA is showing us.

> >

> > Also, my server isn't stack, my link is and do agree those bandwagon on sor is unhealthy. However, it doesn't mean your stacked sea is any less unhealthy. Also, mind you, our off hours do ktrain the entire bl with all the numbers gotten across the link instead of hugging in ebg.

>

> - Doesn't understand how having no waypointed keep when others do is a disadvantage.

> - Still leaving out size of guilds ("obviously" you are ignoring wvwstats) - guess what happens when you take small guilds and spread them out across all four maps to try to take T3 keeps? And how exactly do you propose that having a big X timezone means that BG and SoS aren't going to be constantly hitting redbl and papering it?

> - Still trying to ignore the pattern of play in T1 against any of the third servers that don't have the population and coverage to fend off both BG and SoS. Again I'll point to the DB screenshot.

> - But hey that's ok cuz YOUR server's offhours like to go and ktrain! That'll be great for your match next week! Your other timezones will make sure everything is not upgraded.

>

> It isn't denial (nice attempt at gaslighting, btw). It's just a demand for some rather basic analysis. Use a larger dataset. Looks like we done discussing this.

You are litereally just in denial.

You are telling me a small population can hold smc, lol. And you telling me small enough to hold smc for days. Come on, I know your server pride is strong and obvious it is clouding judgement. But, fact is there for everyone to see. You are convincing no one.

Ktrain? Come on, obviously we are trying to move up the tier to find people to fight since no one can deal with our fat link down the tier. However, what is FA doing? Obviously not looking for fight, holding smc for days yet allow other servers to take your bl keep? That is obvious tanking. Stacked and play like mag, that just looking to farm, to roll people down. Lame.

It is not what you say or I say that matters, it is what FA is showing to everybody that matters. We know FA sea is stacked, people mentioned it, not just me while it may be just me that mention it on this official forum. People are not blind, not fools.

> You are telling me a small population can hold smc, lol. And you telling me small enough to hold smc for days. ....

>

> ... holding smc for days yet allow other servers to take your bl keep?

What are you even talking about? SMC has been flipping all match between all three servers every day! You'd know this if you actually looked at wvwstats site instead of trying to argue a fantasy from your head into reality.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > You are telling me a small population can hold smc, lol. And you telling me small enough to hold smc for days. ....

> >

> > ... holding smc for days yet allow other servers to take your bl keep?

>

> What are you even talking about? SMC has been flipping all match between all three servers every day! You'd know this if you actually looked at wvwstats site.

https://wvwstats.com/map/1019

Last flipped 5 days ago. Elsewhere, you let them flip your BL so many times.

Oh, if that data isn't accurate....then wvwstats isn't accurate thus your point of wvwstats is accurate become.....

So is wvwstats accurate or not?

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > You are telling me a small population can hold smc, lol. And you telling me small enough to hold smc for days. ....

> > >

> > > ... holding smc for days yet allow other servers to take your bl keep?

> >

> > What are you even talking about? SMC has been flipping all match between all three servers every day! You'd know this if you actually looked at wvwstats site.

>

> https://wvwstats.com/map/1019

>

> Last flipped 5 days ago. Elsewhere, you let them flip your BL so many times.

> Why are you lying?

OK so you don't know how to use the website. Now we know why you are wrong.

https://wvwstats.com/grapher?server=Blackgate&data=castles

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > You are telling me a small population can hold smc, lol. And you telling me small enough to hold smc for days. ....

> > > >

> > > > ... holding smc for days yet allow other servers to take your bl keep?

> > >

> > > What are you even talking about? SMC has been flipping all match between all three servers every day! You'd know this if you actually looked at wvwstats site.

> >

> > https://wvwstats.com/map/1019

> >

> > Last flipped 5 days ago. Elsewhere, you let them flip your BL so many times.

> > Why are you lying?

>

> OK so you don't know how to use the website. Now we know why you are wrong.

>

> https://wvwstats.com/grapher?server=Blackgate&data=castles

So you saying wvwstats live map is not accurate? Then is wvwstats still accurate then?

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > You are telling me a small population can hold smc, lol. And you telling me small enough to hold smc for days. ....

> > > > >

> > > > > ... holding smc for days yet allow other servers to take your bl keep?

> > > >

> > > > What are you even talking about? SMC has been flipping all match between all three servers every day! You'd know this if you actually looked at wvwstats site.

> > >

> > > https://wvwstats.com/map/1019

> > >

> > > Last flipped 5 days ago. Elsewhere, you let them flip your BL so many times.

> > > Why are you lying?

> >

> > OK so you don't know how to use the website. Now we know why you are wrong.

> >

> > https://wvwstats.com/grapher?server=Blackgate&data=castles

>

> So you saying wvwstats live map is not accurate? Then is wvwstats still accurate then?

![](https://i.imgur.com/nMg5Tqq.png "")

This isn't showing five days for me. Maybe your browser is caching something. But the live map won't show you the flipping activity for the match anyway.

Data will only be inaccurate if the API is having issues.

Interesting...I seeing this here

https://imgur.com/Hw9SdFL

Erm, same thing even I use incognito mode so not a cache issue.

Anyway, I will correct my argument and use your data but nevertheless, it still gonna be similiar.

Using that screenshot, you know very well it was flip 10 hrs ago which is basically off hours, way before sea time. So your argument of your sea is tough fight from get go is questionable already. If you want to see tough start, join a underdog server.

Yet, despite having smc, your bl keep is lost and not bothered to flip it back, happens a lot.

Now, your entire bl got flipped and yet still keep the smc. Now, isn't that very similar to mag?

> Interesting...I seeing this here

>

> https://imgur.com/Hw9SdFL

>

> Erm, same thing even I use incognito mode so not a cache issue.

>

> Anyway, I will correct my argument and use your data but nevertheless, it still gonna be similiar.

> Using that screenshot, you know very well it was flip 10 hrs ago which is basically off hours, way before sea time. So your argument of your sea is tough fight from get go is questionable already. If you want to see tough start, join a underdog server.

> Yet, despite having smc, your bl keep is lost and not bothered to flip it back, happens a lot.

> Now, your entire bl got flipped and yet still keep the smc. Now, isn't that very similar to mag?

Dude, it's the last day of the match... Quit narrowing down the data to fit an argument.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > Interesting...I seeing this here

> >

> > https://imgur.com/Hw9SdFL

> >

> > Erm, same thing even I use incognito mode so not a cache issue.

> >

> > Anyway, I will correct my argument and use your data but nevertheless, it still gonna be similiar.

> > Using that screenshot, you know very well it was flip 10 hrs ago which is basically off hours, way before sea time. So your argument of your sea is tough fight from get go is questionable already. If you want to see tough start, join a underdog server.

> > Yet, despite having smc, your bl keep is lost and not bothered to flip it back, happens a lot.

> > Now, your entire bl got flipped and yet still keep the smc. Now, isn't that very similar to mag?

>

> Dude, it's the last day of the match... Quit narrowing down the data to fit an argument.

Dude. I am not the only one saying this. morrolan also mentioned your ocx is starting to play like mag. Even on the first week of the relink, my server match your server, I did see SOS ktrained your entire FA BL and FA did little to respond. FA just keep on staying in ebg with a t3 smc for most part. FA was even on the verge of being kicked to T3 for that low ppt in that week. Having what it takes to t3 smc in offhours with the presence of SOS, it already show how stacked your offhours is. T3 smc and not defend bl, that's mag playstyle. Those are what we see, those are what your server mates demonstrated.

It also a universal fact that your server got way more sea then other servers anyway. Most server only got one sea guild, a few has two for example DH. Your server has 4? That is stacked. That's either doubled or quadrupled everybody else. Not even counting the morning players in your Full server.

> @"Slick.7164" said:

> They currently being stacked by a couple of servers that could not defeat another other server. They are linked with HoD at the moment and probably double the population of any one server without a link at the moment. The toxicity is rampant already on the team chat. They will blame blah blah blah when they get trashed by even numbers from that server they couldn't beat before. Then they will blame the host server and get moved back to t2. No competition there because of population and they will get trounced in t1 again. This time they will turn on each other and then guilds will bandwagon some where else. Seen it happen a million times and it will end the same. One other thing I predict. When they go t1 the second time they will say we not want ppt, we a fight guild, server or whatever excuse it takes for getting beat by equal numbers. Sorry for pessimism, history repeats itself and will here too. One positive thing is that these bandwagon guilds spend a lot of irl money to do this. It pays for the support and the game that we all love and play.

What's funny too is that those same guilds complain they can't find fights and all maps are queued. What did you expect when multiple guilds came with you to stack a server? Nobody wants to fight even numbers anymore. Gotta blob up, lose a fight, hop maps/log off. New meta.

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > Interesting...I seeing this here

> > >

> > > https://imgur.com/Hw9SdFL

> > >

> > > Erm, same thing even I use incognito mode so not a cache issue.

> > >

> > > Anyway, I will correct my argument and use your data but nevertheless, it still gonna be similiar.

> > > Using that screenshot, you know very well it was flip 10 hrs ago which is basically off hours, way before sea time. So your argument of your sea is tough fight from get go is questionable already. If you want to see tough start, join a underdog server.

> > > Yet, despite having smc, your bl keep is lost and not bothered to flip it back, happens a lot.

> > > Now, your entire bl got flipped and yet still keep the smc. Now, isn't that very similar to mag?

> >

> > Dude, it's the last day of the match... Quit narrowing down the data to fit an argument.

>

> Dude. I am not the only one saying this. morrolan also mentioned your ocx is starting to play like mag. Even on the first week of the relink, my server match your server, I did see SOS ktrained your entire FA BL and FA did little to respond. FA just keep on staying in ebg with a t3 smc for most part. FA was even on the verge of being kicked to T3 for that low ppt in that week. Having what it takes to t3 smc in offhours with the presence of SOS, it already show how stacked your offhours is. T3 smc and not defend bl, that's mag playstyle. Those are what we see, those are what your server mates demonstrated.

>

> It also a universal fact that your server got way more sea then other servers anyway. Most server only got one sea guild, a few has two for example DH. Your server has 4? That is stacked. That's either doubled or quadrupled everybody else. Not even counting the morning players in your Full server.

So ignore days worth of collected data on SMC flips (and the time it flipped at) just because you and another player have some anecdotes? For example, you don't explain why SMC was actually held by another server during OCX and/or SEA on some of the days.

The bottom line is you continue to look at only one fact (number of guilds) and ignore other facts (size of guilds, the actual days they rally). Also, I hope you aren't counting MKN, a guild of five players, to puff up numbers.

I have been a Devona's Rest player since the game came out. We weren't awful, we were fairly active server for WvW. I see no mention of our server in this thread. What happens after the link server becomes its own server for us? This has kind of sucked for me, I WvW a lot and now I have to deal with long queue's for all the maps. Zerging all the time gets kind of old, I miss being able to roam. It also seems to be a lot more balanced now, a few of the guilds moved to the opposing server it seems. I see regular zergs on the other sides and with meteor issues, the fights aren't as unbalanced as you would think.

> @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> I have been a Devona's Rest player since the game came out. We weren't awful, we were fairly active server for WvW. I see no mention of our server in this thread. What happens after the link server becomes its own server for us? This has kind of sucked for me, I WvW a lot and now I have to deal with long queue's for all the maps. Zerging all the time gets kind of old, I miss being able to roam.

it's not your server's fault that sor got stacked. :) just got to pick the downs of the tail of the enemy. roaming will be hard for you in t1. but who knows, there may be a down time.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> roaming will be hard for you in t1. but who knows, there may be a down time.

Actually, I've found roaming against BG a lot of fun. They have a high number of solo roamers. I got a lot more 1 v 1 fights out of BG last linking than I've been getting from NSP and SBI in this matchup.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > Interesting...I seeing this here

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/Hw9SdFL

> > > >

> > > > Erm, same thing even I use incognito mode so not a cache issue.

> > > >

> > > > Anyway, I will correct my argument and use your data but nevertheless, it still gonna be similiar.

> > > > Using that screenshot, you know very well it was flip 10 hrs ago which is basically off hours, way before sea time. So your argument of your sea is tough fight from get go is questionable already. If you want to see tough start, join a underdog server.

> > > > Yet, despite having smc, your bl keep is lost and not bothered to flip it back, happens a lot.

> > > > Now, your entire bl got flipped and yet still keep the smc. Now, isn't that very similar to mag?

> > >

> > > Dude, it's the last day of the match... Quit narrowing down the data to fit an argument.

> >

> > Dude. I am not the only one saying this. morrolan also mentioned your ocx is starting to play like mag. Even on the first week of the relink, my server match your server, I did see SOS ktrained your entire FA BL and FA did little to respond. FA just keep on staying in ebg with a t3 smc for most part. FA was even on the verge of being kicked to T3 for that low ppt in that week. Having what it takes to t3 smc in offhours with the presence of SOS, it already show how stacked your offhours is. T3 smc and not defend bl, that's mag playstyle. Those are what we see, those are what your server mates demonstrated.

> >

> > It also a universal fact that your server got way more sea then other servers anyway. Most server only got one sea guild, a few has two for example DH. Your server has 4? That is stacked. That's either doubled or quadrupled everybody else. Not even counting the morning players in your Full server.

>

> So ignore days worth of collected data on SMC flips (and the time it flipped at) just because you and another player have some anecdotes? For example, you don't explain why SMC was actually held by another server during OCX and/or SEA on some of the days.

>

> The bottom line is you continue to look at only one fact (number of guilds) and ignore other facts (size of guilds, the actual days they rally). Also, I hope you aren't counting MKN, a guild of five players, to puff up numbers.

>

You continue to ignore one fact, the combine numbers and days they rally still larger than any other servers. Most servers only got ONE sea guild. You continue to imply that those server with one sea guild is larger than the combine numbers of those guilds? Ermm? Maybe you should join those servers and see for yourself just how many they field as a guild and just how many days they really run. Then maybe compare to all the FA sea guilds. The result will certainly be obvious.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > You continue to ignore one fact, the combine numbers and days they rally still larger than any other servers.

>

> So why aren't they holding SMC?

>

Some of them realize how fat their sea is and start running tagless instead of one united map blob.

Why not you ask your own guilds and see if they agree if their timezone is fat or not?