support ticket

soo yea i submitted a support ticket 5 days ago still no response i honestly dont get it if the support team is having this much of a hassle with getting back why not hire more people rofl

i mean seriously this is the only game were iv had to wait over 1 day for a support ticket to be answered and that includes games from black desert online archeage and even older games like silkroad online is there really currently that many problems with this game that i am gonna have to wait a month to get a reply just to play a charictor? when people pay for products they normally expect it to come with a service which im having trouble seeing i think anet needs to branch out and look at hiring new staff in order to deal with this back log so people can go back to enjoying the game.

This sadly seems to be an ongoing thing as i browse through the forums and this has been going on for some time now and nothing has been done

yea its so sad to see that a company allows this and therefore defend it as tho it is something normle that cant be fixed i cant play a charicotr i cant delete a charictor to make a new one im literally stuck and that thread for hiring new members shoulda be posted over 2 years ago as even then they had the same problems

I don't think that it should take this long. Even training someone, it shouldn't take that long. They (the devs) type a lot, but the results have to be seen, not just words. Last update was almost a week ago, but the situation has yet to change.

> @"Carnak.6271" said:

> I don't think that it should take this long. Even training someone, it shouldn't take that long. They (the devs) type a lot, but the results have to be seen, not just words. Last update was almost a week ago, but the situation has yet to change.

You really think it only takes a week to train someone to be the sort of support person the game needs? Even if that were true (and it isn't), there's still a month-long backlog and it takes time to process the tickets to get to the newest ones.

I would really think that within a week, trainees should be able to do the work. IDK how it's in the US, but over here , you are required to get a grip of what you're doing in day 2. So that you are actually doing work and not just fooling around on company money...