[LS4 Ep.3] Elonian Defense Recording?

I'm trying to polish off this backpack collection but i've never seen the "Defend Elonians and their deceased relatives from High Judge Kulul" or the other two events at all when i've been able to log in. I've done the "Maintain order to help the court reach rulings on the Vabbian dead" event three times now and stood for about 15mins afterwards waiting for something to happen.

When exactly do the judge events spawn?

One of the judges spawns outside of the big courthouse building (on the right-hand side if you're facing out from the building's main entrance). It won't show up on the map if you're just standing close to the courthouse, so you have to make sure you run over there to check for it. Another judge spawns directly inside the courthouse, so that one is easier to catch as long as you're very nearby. The third one spawns in the crypts behind and beneath the courthouse (have to go through the hallway to the spiral staircases and head down to get it to show up, usually). So yeah, unfortunately, they can be easy to miss if you aren't standing in exactly the right place. I've also had times where events just did not appear for a very long time in certain IPs for that map and only got them done after managing to get to a different IP.