Please don't devalue "The Blazing Light" title (killing Liadri)

> @"Tolmos.8395" said:

> When you say Liadri... as in the same Liadri the Concealing Dark from the Queen's Gauntlet? Cause I totally beat her and didn't get a title; just a little mini >_>

[According to the Wiki](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Queen%27s_Gauntlet#achievement99918 "According to the Wiki") the title was added when the Gauntlet returned for the original Festival of the Four Winds at the end of Season 1 (May 2014). When the Gauntlet first appeared in The Queens Jubilee (August 2013) you just got the mini for beating her.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Eldoth Dyrain.3504" said:

> Are you sure we will be able to fight the same bosses like we did the last time?

>

> „We’ve also added a new tier of challenges to the Queen’s Gauntlet, five one-on-one bosses that players will be able to challenge in any order once they’ve beaten the first normal tier. These bosses are tuned to be obstacles for even players who’ve been diligently training their skills since the last Gauntlet, and I’m looking forward to seeing them in action from the spectator ring!“

>

> https://magazine.gaiscioch.com/articles/the_zephyrites_return_and_we_talk_to_arenanet.html

>

> I‘m no native speaker, so does this mean we get 5 new bosses (replacing the old ones)? Or in addition? So maybe it will be completly new with new titles etc.?

>

I am a native speaker and to me it sounds like they're in addition to the ones we had before. 'Added a new tier' implies this is extra content, if it was replacing the old ones I would expect them to say something like "We've updated a tier" or "We've replaced a tier". It's not absolutely clear but I'll be very surprised if the old bosses are gone and only the new ones are available.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > @"SpaceRaccoon.9684" said:

> > > I hope this year someone does the fight naked on a core spec just to crush all these fragile egos.

> > has been done already on multiple classes

>

> I couldn't watch the full videos. The German translation is just awful.

Really, that is the problem you have with the videos? Just mute the sound, it is totally irrelevant to the content anyway

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > I couldn't watch the full videos. The German translation is just awful.

> Really, that is the problem you have with the videos?

Besides their video quality? Yes. :p

> Just mute the sound, it is totally irrelevant to the content anyway

It was rather boring to watch, so the German translations were catching my attention, naturally. :s

I can imagine the upcoming reworked battles will be a lot more challenging.