etsmith.9025

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"cobbah.3102" said:

> I thought it was just random players spamming 1 in omniblobs

that's just a meme, happens when the lag is extreme, maybe, but otherwise anyone is doing that is just being carried by others, it's just not true (in case you do so much PvE you aren't sure :)

what blobs dont realize is, the other team has to choose to fight if outnumbered.

when two groups or three do not agree on how the engagement will end, then the boycots of facing the omni blob.

which is really an issue of timezone.

anet, imo, needs to do an spvp que like system for 2 groups to do an objective x pvp format map with a time limit of 15 minutes to 2 hours at a time.

queing for this may be 5 minutes to 30 minutes - like wow 40v40 - my que normally pops at 8 minutes.

but the fights are in equal numbers. you fight with allies. or randoms.

worth beta testing

or on our part. agree. each group does not go past 25. like an in house agreement. - how we used to do dota games tournament.

we agree on numbers of participants.

we agree on toons to ban.

what is left is we choose.

we strategize then the gvg starts.

pretty fun. we didnt care about the rating, or dying, but we cared about the inhouse status.

=)

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> Heh.

> They're playing in the tier they don't belong in, they'll be in t1 next week, relax, can't expect every week to be even, balanced, or for your server to win especially when servers are resettling in tiers after relinks.

>

> If they relink now SoR will start in t4 just like Kaineng did because of their low old glicko, yay another 4 weeks of horrible matches through the tiers.

> Also breaking from the regular schedule of relinks is not a good idea. So what happens if they relinked 2 weeks after relink because of SoR stack, then a week later another server gets stacked, should they just keep relinking out of schedule? At that point all they would be working on is the data to make appropriate relinks and not wvw.

>

> The way this will play out is t1 will be BG HoD/SoR with kaineng rotating between t1 and t2. T2 will still be decent because kaineng isn't superstacked like HoD/SoR and I"m not sure if they are equal to BG, t3 t4 will be normal. You'll have 4 weeks to enjoy that. Be glad we're no longer stuck with 8 weeks of hell because of glicko walls.

>

Don't think T4 will be normal for KN, or t3. I hope not, t3 is against JQ and Mag is so boring. T2 might be normal, definitely don't have the numbers to take on BG or Sanctum of Quarry 24/7. So probably will be around t2/t1, maybe t3 at times. Especially if things stay the way they are now. Jq and Mag are almost a no show, now that they've both lost guilds.