Necromancer's Minions need to be nerf

> @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> First of all, none of you have made a valid point that 3 Necros with minions aren't over power in a match, when the match up made1 player upon seeing it and play for 3 seconds had left, and another standing in the holding, it was a matchup so bad and opponent so OP that left only 3 players actually trying to do anything.

>

> Secondly this post is for ArenaNet to review, depending on weather they are hard working enough to look into this matter. Either fix the matchup or nerf the MM necros.

>

> Come up with a good explanation that say PvP with 3 stacking Necros with minions is not op or go ahead and make fun of me. Because so far, other then you lot making fun of me, I haven't see one valid point that proof 3 necros stacking in a match isn't OP.

>

> It's like stacking scourges in WvW , people can cry scourge stacking is OP and stacking minions aren't?

>

Oh my god. OP was serious.

> First of all, none of you have made a valid point that 3 Necros with minions aren't over power in a match, when the match up made1 player upon seeing it and play for 3 seconds had left, and another standing in the holding, it was a matchup so bad and opponent so OP that left only 3 players actually trying to do anything.

>

> Secondly this post is for ArenaNet to review, depending on weather they are hard working enough to look into this matter. Either fix the matchup or nerf the MM necros.

>

> Come up with a good explanation that say PvP with 3 stacking Necros with minions is not op or go ahead and make fun of me. Because so far, other then you lot making fun of me, I haven't see one valid point that proof 3 necros stacking in a match isn't OP.

>

> It's like stacking scourges in WvW , people can cry scourge stacking is OP and stacking minions aren't?

>

Ok... Now let's say the same thing happens with 3 scourges stacking. No minion and you have the same team which gave up against minion mancers. Everything will happen the same, just even faster now, because the scourges can tank even more dmg and output twice or thrice the ammount of dmg a necro without any skills can... :|

> @"suffish.4150" said:

> I agree minions need a nerf. I really struggle in the matchup against minion necro. The NPCs just soak up so much damage while the necro just freecasting on me. It’s really demoralising for me to lose to AI and it really does need to change. Maybe remove minions from pvp? Doing so would certainly increase the skill level in pvp and not let people get carrried by NPCs.

We need more diversity, not less. It's more reasonable to buff every profession's summoned creatures. Right now only elementals and for some extent thieves' guild can be used competitively. (Hounds of Balthazar are also really good for a chronomancer, but the skill is only available in WvW.)

It's pretty much a l2p issue. Watch out for the important skills: try to dodge or block flesh golem's charge and bone fiend's immobilizing shot while damaging the blood fiend and, if possible, applying area control to the small ones. Once the blood fiend is dead, you can get to the bone fiend, and the last target is usually the flesh golem (because it's tankier than the other ones). Don't bother with the small ones, just keep your distance: the sole purpose of those is to explode near you.

Now, it gets even easier if your enemy runs the shadow fiend. You only need to negate its opening blink attack, and then you're free to retaliate in the melee range.

> @"aceofbass.2163" said:

> > @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> > First of all, none of you have made a valid point that 3 Necros with minions aren't over power in a match, when the match up made1 player upon seeing it and play for 3 seconds had left, and another standing in the holding, it was a matchup so bad and opponent so OP that left only 3 players actually trying to do anything.

> >

> > Secondly this post is for ArenaNet to review, depending on weather they are hard working enough to look into this matter. Either fix the matchup or nerf the MM necros.

> >

> > Come up with a good explanation that say PvP with 3 stacking Necros with minions is not op or go ahead and make fun of me. Because so far, other then you lot making fun of me, I haven't see one valid point that proof 3 necros stacking in a match isn't OP.

> >

> > It's like stacking scourges in WvW , people can cry scourge stacking is OP and stacking minions aren't?

> >

>

> Oh my god. OP was serious.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. When he wrote "PLEASE NEFR MINIONS. IT IS NOT FAIR." i told myself he's trolling, but he wasn't. What a gem.

>

>

>

>

This seems like a problem of you focusing on the wrong things. It's not the minions that kill you, it's the necro himself. Because if you die against a Minionmancer, you will be utterly blown up by a semi-decent Reaper or Scourge.

Minionmancer is an objectively inferior playstyle because the minions do barely any damage and can be easily kited. I see these guys sometimes in unranked, and my first thought is usually: "Ah, a noob". Then I just hope there's an equally bad build/player on the opposing team.

>

>

>

>

A reaper with the traits that stack might on hit, and heal in shroud on boon application could 1v3 them. Three clone spam Mesmer's would be a lot worse. At least with the necro you won't have to keep retargeting it through the ai mess, and it looks significantly different than the AI.

> Funny, none of you who laugh the loudest is even in the pvp leaderboard. stop trolling thank you very much.

They were not trolling, they thought you were because it's unbelievable someone finds Minionmancer OP.

Unless you are mistaking Scourge Shades as minions(they are not) and this is just a misunderstanding because of false terminology.

It is, when it creates a bad environment for players, the match-up is wonky, the players are bad, they don't even try to fight do you not read my post?

it is like when you have 2 thief on your team and immediately it is deemed a game unwinnable when infact if the thief are good, you will most probably own the other team, just like this situation, players went afk and logs out because they sees a MM standing there hodling the point, dont you know there are some players who will run around looking for easy cap and does nothing else.

you think the pvp is really ideal now that we need to have situation where players leave the match because they do not think they can win the match?

also if people who don't play pvp are talking here, please just stop.

> It is, when it creates a bad environment for players, the match-up is wonky, the players are bad, they don't even try to fight do you not read my post?

>

> it is like when you have 2 thief on your team and immediately it is deemed a game unwinnable when infact if the thief are good, you will most probably own the other team, just like this situation, players went afk and logs out because they sees a MM standing there hodling the point, dont you know there are some players who will run around looking for easy cap and does nothing else.

>

> you think the pvp is really ideal now that we need to have situation where players leave the match because they do not think they can win the match?

>

> also if people who don't play pvp are talking here, please just stop.

WHAT THE HELL????? If a player goes away seeing a Minion Mancer on the point they would go away from seeing anyone on the point......Are you sure you are playing Guild Wars 2 and not Guild Wars 1? Minions are so easy to ignore and the necromancer does not have anything against you if they use minions...... Someone please enlighten me what is going on? Is there some weird Necro minion exploit I don't know of?

Only problem dealing with minion necros are the Los and targeting the necro for attack... We can ignore minions they hardly do any damage unless you're super glass and a sneeze could kill you... Maybe you had a hard time pinpointing the necro hiding behind all his minions (you being meele)??? Or.... I watched a video where a guy created tons of minions and just stood there and killed every enemy player on point... Maybe its like that... But... That video is 4~5 years old... Featured in wooden potatoes