(Suggestion) Minis for all occasions

With so many minis in the game and the encouragement to keep buying them in various ways, wouldn't it be nice if the minis were randomized on log in? Just like finishers are, the tech is already there. I would love it if every time i logged in, a different mini was randomly selected (unless manually changed). I have a massive collection of minis as I'm sure many others do, and it would give us a chance to see some of those minis we rarely see. It may even increase the demand for minis, some of which are basically worthless.

What do u think guys? Would u like to see something like that?

I'd love this. Even better if it didn't just change on login but whenever you enter a new zone. I have literally hundreds of minis and I do change them frequently, but it would be really nice if there was an option for it to change randomly - I think it would be fun to be surprised by which one you get.

It should be optional of course, like it is with finishers - if you don't want it to change you just leave the box unchecked and you'll always see the one you chose.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I'd love this. Even better if it didn't just change on login but whenever you enter a new zone. I have literally hundreds of minis and I do change them frequently, but it would be really nice if there was an option for it to change randomly - I think it would be fun to be surprised by which one you get.

>

> It should be optional of course, like it is with finishers - if you don't want it to change you just leave the box unchecked and you'll always see the one you chose.

I like your idea too of having a change of mini on each map change, but i don't know how much more difficult that would be to implement. Tbh, i would be happy to to just have them randomized in w/ever way it is done.

Please Anet, make it happen :)