Strange dead quaggan

Do you mean Drooburt's Ghost?

Also, Drooburt's Ghost- so sad! He's begging for us to purchase his items, I was like ''_awwwwhhh :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed:, Of course Drooburt I'll buy your stuff :heart:_''

Poor Drooburt, :sleepy:

Kookoochoo is imprisoned in a cell on one of the walls. Drooburt died in the assualt of LA I think and the begging Quaggan is far worse than Hobo-Tron ever was.

Also, have no clue who the quaggan could be, I guess it's flavor. Much like the two thieves close to the lower WP. They stealth around, steal from various merchants, then meetup and discuss the rest of their evening. :)

I just did this and came here to see if anyone else has found this. I was swimming about randomly near the edge of the map before I found the wrecked ship with the dead quaggan and the light. I noticed a few very small unlit quaggan lanterns as I was swimming and I noticed one near the ship, just to the south of it. With the light buff you can light the other lanterns. They're spaced out in a long path that goes all the way along the shore to the other side of the map. You only have 30 seconds between each lantern before the light runs out so you've got to make sure you know where the next one is when you take the light buff from a lantern because it also turns that lantern off.

In short if you let the light run out at all you've got to go all the way back to the ship with the dead quaggan.

At the very end of the path there's a quaggan house with one last lantern inside. If you get it there the ghost of the dead quaggan appears and thanks you for returning his spirit to his home. He's just called "villager", so not any specific quaggan. Very cool little unmarked quest/puzzle/thing. My only gripe is I wish there was a hidden achievement for this or something.