AMD Ryzen/Radeon Vega Graphics?

So AMDs newest "Ryzen" architecture is with Radeon integrated graphics (not dedicated GPU), but the chips & memory bus is fast enough that AMD claims the Radeon Vega integrated graphics is competitive with other dedicated graphics cards. Has anyone played GW2 on this environment? This chipset is found on the some latest 2018 ultra slim laptops. I've heard there are some issues with games being compatible with Ryzen.

What I've read suggests a few things:

* These new Ryzen/Vega CPU/GPUs outperform Intel CPUs with HD620 and HD630

* They also outperform very low end NVIdia GPUs like the 1030. (basically anything currently in the sub-$100 bracket)

* Higher end separate GPUs (1070s, 1080s, equivalent Radeons), even the "M" mobile versions, will definitely outperform them.

Also worth noting: at 1080p and medium graphics I could get adequate but not stellar FPS on GW2 using an Intel i5-750 (2.8GHz, 4 single-thread cores) and an NVidia 430GT that I bought in 2011. (I've since replaced the machine with something a little faster...)

And as always beware of machines that don't have dedicated graphics memory. There's a permanent and non-mitigatable performance penalty because the CPU and GPU are competing for access to the memory.