In serious need for advice

Blessedrogue.7309

Hi there!I've been playing GW2 every now and again but never fully understood how I should be playing this game. It's much different from other MMOs like WoW and FF14. Though I do have a level 80 warrior I don't really understand how to play her or what kind of build I should be making. I was wondering if any true veterans or people who actually know what they're doing could help explain to me how I can get the most of out of this profession.

I'm assuming you used your level boost for it? I recommend creating a new warrior and just leveling up normally. Over time you will get more information about what to do as you unlock new skills to try out and find weapons you want to stick with.

I can recommend using axes, possibly dual wielding them. Give them a try when you find one. For Healing skills you want to use the Healing Signet or Mending, which has a low cooldown and the additional benefit of removing conditions from you on a low cooldown.

> @"Blessedrogue.7309" said:

> I was wondering if any true veterans or people who actually know what they're doing could help explain to me how I can get the most of out of this profession.

As a warrior, your job is to be the damage dealer. I'm assuming you're talking about how to play the profession for open world PvE since you didn't mention how to play it in a specific game mode, but most professions are played mostly the same throughout most game modes.

For your gear, you need berserker gear. Berserker stats give out the highest damage for any profession, combine that with scholar runes and you've got the highest damage in the entire game. For weapons I would recommend you use greatsword for the mobility, evasion and cleave damage and the axe/axe for the fast hitting AoE cleave damage.

You can use this build if you want for open world PvE, but it doesn't matter what you use for open world PvE as everything is viable in it: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3XjEdQlH25BudAnIGWCqLAWgfXjiifEwP4trAA-jhRBABXt/o8zMlgUq+zDPFA809AwFAIAwBw5nn5NP48zP/8zPvpP/8zP/8zP/8zPPA-e