New mount skills?

My guess is that feature changes like this are decided long before the season launches. They probably start off with maybe 20 ideas for e.g. six episodes and narrow it down to the 6 most fun (and practical to implement). Still: always worth making the suggestion. It might not affect the jackal set of skills, but it might help influence how the devs handle the masteries in the next expac + LS.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > my guess is that they could add more mount abilities in the next expacks. Such as the one that lets them use player hp.

>

> Likely in further episodes of LW Season 4. Next actual expack will have its own "thing", just like PoF didn't expand anything on Gliding.

It did kinda made gliding nearly useless thanks to the Griffon.

> @"Ephemiel.5694" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > > my guess is that they could add more mount abilities in the next expacks. Such as the one that lets them use player hp.

> >

> > Likely in further episodes of LW Season 4. Next actual expack will have its own "thing", just like PoF didn't expand anything on Gliding.

>

> It did kinda made gliding nearly useless thanks to the Griffon.

In Core Tyria maybe. In HoT, I haven't found myself using Griffon instead of Gliding much, due to updrafts, ley-lines, availability in combat, etc.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Ephemiel.5694" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> > > > my guess is that they could add more mount abilities in the next expacks. Such as the one that lets them use player hp.

> > >

> > > Likely in further episodes of LW Season 4. Next actual expack will have its own "thing", just like PoF didn't expand anything on Gliding.

> >

> > It did kinda made gliding nearly useless thanks to the Griffon.

>

> In Core Tyria maybe. In HoT, I haven't found myself using Griffon instead of Gliding much, due to updrafts, ley-lines, availability in combat, etc.

Anywhere that you'd need updrafts or ley-lines to get to, the Springer will get you there much easier and quicker.