80 boost build

taconight.3167

Scepter/dagger and staff on weaponswap

Curses 2-1-x (i recommend 2-1-3)

Blood Magic 2-3-x (2-3-3 is okay for rezzes... dont pull allies into aoes with that trait (!!!) But since you dont use shroud 4 for damage on a condition build, this shouldnt be a big concern. Otherwise 2-3-2).

Last traitline is up to you.

Soul Reaping x-2-3 can work

Death Magic is also possible

Skills:

Heal whatever you like

Utility

Blood is Power, Poison Corrosion Cloud, X

Elite

Plaguelands

Something around those lines.

Learn the benefits of the different skills, you will want to change them according to your environment a lot.

Minions are okay too (Death Magic then), but when you (at some Point) step into e.g. dungeons, they are a pain for stacking tactics. I personally dont like them. They tend to get aggro from bosses and pull random stuff.

Power (Precision, ferocity) would have been a lot more straight forward. + Power is strong very early on, due to 50% crit in shroud (Soul Reaping traitline)

(Example

Dagger/Warhorn + Axe/Focus. For doing big events, switch either of them to Staff

Spite 1-2-2; Blood Magic 1/2-3-1, Soul Reaping X-2-2.

Heal whichever you want

Utility, the two DMG wells, Spectral Grasp or Signet of the Locust (Depending on which trait you chose in Blood Magic)

Elite, Flesh Golem (Switch out for Lich in dungeons))

All PvE talk.

PvP is completely different

> @"Aetatis.5418" said:

> Scepter/dagger and staff on weaponswap

>

> Curses 2-1-x (i recommend 2-1-3)

>

> Blood Magic 2-3-x (2-3-3 is okay for rezzes... dont pull allies into aoes with that trait (!!!) But since you dont use shroud 4 for damage on a condition build, this shouldnt be a big concern. Otherwise 2-3-2).

>

I'd play spite (2/3-1-x depends if you play vampirism take top, if not other two are better). Easy might generation. Esp for solo play

And last I'd play soulreaping. Blood magic doesn't offer anything to a condition build. Especially if you don't have vipers gear. (1/2-2-3)

Maybe for the self sustain take blood magic.

> Last traitline is up to you.

> Soul Reaping x-2-3 can work

> Death Magic is also possible

>

> Skills:

> Heal whatever you like

>

> Utility

> Blood is Power, Poison Corrosion Cloud, X

>

> Elite

> Plaguelands

>

>

>

> Something around those lines.

> Learn the benefits of the different skills, you will want to change them according to your environment a lot.

>

> Minions are okay too (Death Magic then), but when you (at some Point) step into e.g. dungeons, they are a pain for stacking tactics. I personally dont like them. They tend to get aggro from bosses and pull random stuff.

>

> Power (Precision, ferocity) would have been a lot more straight forward. + Power is strong very early on, due to 50% crit in shroud (Soul Reaping traitline)

> (Example

> Dagger/Warhorn + Axe/Focus. For doing big events, switch either of them to Staff

>

> Spite 1-2-2; Blood Magic 1/2-3-1, Soul Reaping X-2-2.

> Heal whichever you want

> Utility, the two DMG wells, Spectral Grasp or Signet of the Locust (Depending on which trait you chose in Blood Magic)

> Elite, Flesh Golem (Switch out for Lich in dungeons))

>

>

> All PvE talk.

> PvP is completely different

And i wouldn't recommend playing with minions or rely on them too much as you learn nothing about the game with that playstyle

it wasnt a "play it exactly like that". neither a "most effective tactics available" build

i was just hinting on things that **can** work good.

sure using spite above blood is possible and also good. it comes down to someone starting the game and maybe thinking about having some speed without spending an utility slot if possible. so blood makes up for that and pushes dagger cd.

i didnt reccomend using minions, if you read more carefully. on the other hand, when you proceed on elite specs (e.g. reaper) atleast one minion besides golem has some okay use (shadow fiend). yet i pointed out why minions can be (and will be) a pain.

in the end it is the users descision. if you want to go to efficient gameplay, you are going to read on that anyway - and you really should. or you are a dedicated player, that makes use of the synergies in traitlines by yourself.

cheers

im starting to figure the game out more and more. I think the biggest problem i realized is the gear they give you at 80 is survivability gear and not damage gear. I grabbed some stuff off the tp and it made a huge difference. Since im new i don't really know the ins and outs but i grabbed some rabid and put in antitoxin runes (cheapest i could afford ). i went mostly with condition, precision, and mixed a few pieces with toughness and power. Im killing a lot faster and my survivability is just as good.