Problem with Alt+Tab and Mouse Movement

So i got 2 occuring problems at the same time, and i cant seem to find a solution somewhere.

Problem nr 1 - Ive always used RMB for turning when in combat, however latley the cursor seem to unregister i press it and then it sorta "unpress" itself, wich makes the camera stutter and combat becomes 10 times harder. Now i did read somewhere that its the mouse and games problem, the button sorta double clicks and game cant register the second click or something. Or is it something else?

Problem nr 2 - When i alt tab and go back into the game. The screen sorta freezes and all i see i "Guild Wars 2" in a tab in the upper left corner. It takes a good few seconds and then i get back into the game. Something new that has happend. Is it a new patch somewhere causing this problem?

One: Use some sort of mouse testing software to make sure you mouse switch isn't dying on the right side. It's one of the first things to go for me. I use something like https://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html and then hit F12 and resize that little green image so it's big and I can hold the right mouse button down and drag around. If you see intermittent mouse up events while you are holding it down and dragging it around, that switch is going bad.

Two: If you are running in 'Full Screen' mode, that is going to happen. You can try running in a 'windows full screen borderless' mode, and that will make win-tab and alt-tab real smooth. If your system is a little older or underpowered, you might take a little performance hit. I've been doing windowed full screen borderless for a long time and prefer it. I find the difference negligible.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> One: Use some sort of mouse testing software to make sure you mouse switch isn't dying on the right side. It's one of the first things to go for me. I use something like https://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html and then hit F12 and resize that little green image so it's big and I can hold the right mouse button down and drag around. If you see intermittent mouse up events while you are holding it down and dragging it around, that switch is going bad.

>

> Two: If you are running in 'Full Screen' mode, that is going to happen. You can try running in a 'windows full screen borderless' mode, and that will make win-tab and alt-tab real smooth. If your system is a little older or underpowered, you might take a little performance hit. I've been doing windowed full screen borderless for a long time and prefer it. I find the difference negligible.

1Alright i will try that :)

2Hmmm well true altough it didt used to do this :P So figured it was a new patch or something

It's been doing that more lately, I use gw2buddy and when I switch accounts it does the little thing in the top left, windows said they were revamping alt-tab (like it needs it but that's another story). The mouse right button for camera is activating and showing alot more. Not a mouse issue. Maybe a windows/gw2 bug.