SAB Incentive Idea

Whether you like Super Adventure Box or not, I don't think you can deny that it is a very well designed event in GW2. Tribulation mode was an incredible experience (and at times, very frustrating) but getting the two infusions felt like an incredible achievement. I would love to see and incentive to come back and do it more than once for the festival achievement.

I was thinking of a minor update such as making a repeatable achievement to get additional infusions (with or without the kaiser snake weapon), where you have to do tribulation mode an additional 16 times.

I don't believe this will imbalance the acquisition of infusions with +5 stats, and I think stacking the infusion aura, or having some to give to alts would be a nice reward for those who go through tribulation mode that much. Obviously I would love to see content past W2 but I understand that is a low priority right now.

This is just a small idea, more of a suggestion to the devs than a discussion topic. Not sure if there is a better place to put suggestions, just thought I would put it out there.