When is the wild magic backpack returning??

> @"Mea.5491" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > Anet doesn't let us know when things cycle in/out of the gem store. It's their incentive to have us constantly log in.

>

> It's a BL Chest item, not available in the Gem Store.

Same thing goes for them, it incentivices buying keys instead of the slow trickle of keyfarming. This easily translates to the statuettes too.

> @"Donnah The Dead.4913" said:

> If you have black lion statuettes you can trade 60 for this backpiece at any time.

Think they removed it back in the patch when they added shrine guardian jackel skin, and exalted gloves to the game.

I remember because I was waiting for something I wanted to be put in the chest before I spent keys to get statues for the backpack, but they were gone by then.

> @"Batman.7938" said:

> well do you recall the last time it was in the black lion statuettes

There is no way to know. ANET keeps these things very close to the vest. The community knew that August would be an anniversary sale, but ANET only releases information on what will be going on sale day by day / week by week. Could they not give us a list of everything they are planning to put on sale over the whole month? Of course, but they choose not to.

No other option than checking the vendor on a regular basis, also keeping an eye on the reddit page / news page. BL Statuette offerings tend to change with the contents of the BL chests, which I "think" occurs monthly (?) - someone jump in and correct me plz, I never really paid attention to how long the cycle was.