Right Click to Kick for Commanders

One of the more difficult parts of commanding is when you have to kick someone for loitering/trolling/general incompetence. It's not "hard" in emotional sense, but in the sense that actually doing so is a difficult process:

First, you have to look on the map to find the troublemaker, then remember their name.

Second, you have to expand squad window so player names are visible.

Third, you have to find this person's name. This is the hard part, because the squad interface has a bizarre sorting system that doesn't list players alphabetically. Wherever a person might be is seemingly random. This also presents a problem if the player has themselves set to "hidden" because instead of displaying their display name it is only displaying their account name.

Then, after slowly going through dozens of squad names to find this persons name, only then can you whisper or kick that player. Now, this doesn't sound all too hard when I list it out. But, there's a catch: **you have to do all of this while still commanding the squad.** I can't effectively put everything on hold, just because one player isn't listening. So, I have to multi-task like a boss just to deal with troublesome players.

So, I'd like two features to be added to the game.

#1: The ability to right-click on a player through the mini-map.

This would make everything so much easier if I didn't have to spend a minute hunting a player down, just to whisper or kick them. This will open up other features as well.

#2:The ability to ping someone's name.

A lot of players will name themselves random stuff. It is hard to call out to or for a player if you have to dig into alt codes. This also makes it nearly impossible to invite some players to a group, due to their name. Much like how we can just shift-click our skills to enter their name in the chat, we need an option to automatically enter a player's name into chat.