Legendary Armor/Weapons

Genoshock.2104

> @"Nova.3817" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > We have access to legendary armor and weapons through pvp and wvw. Sure it's not the unique skins that you get from raiding but nor should it. It's fine now that we have different ways of obtaining legendary gear that's not tied to raiding.

>

> This is coming from someone who has pve legendary armor ....But both Spvp and WvW should both have there own unique skins and i don't necessarily mean something as flashy as the pve that changes on equip or something but it still should feel just as rewarding to get it that way imo . Hell the only value a PVPER gets is the skin anyways but i am happy its in the game as is....but the skin should be updated to be a bit more unique and not anything like glorious lol

Why should pvp NOT have something as "cool and flashy" as the pve version?

Why should the players MOST SKILLED at utilizing game mechanics and understanding how to play a class NOT be rewarded with something uniquely identifying?

It's this mentality that pvp deserves less that is the problem. It doesn't take skill at the game to grind RIBA and pay for raid carries.

> @"Vicariuz.1605" said:

> > @"Nova.3817" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > We have access to legendary armor and weapons through pvp and wvw. Sure it's not the unique skins that you get from raiding but nor should it. It's fine now that we have different ways of obtaining legendary gear that's not tied to raiding.

> >

> > This is coming from someone who has pve legendary armor ....But both Spvp and WvW should both have there own unique skins and i don't necessarily mean something as flashy as the pve that changes on equip or something but it still should feel just as rewarding to get it that way imo . Hell the only value a PVPER gets is the skin anyways but i am happy its in the game as is....but the skin should be updated to be a bit more unique and not anything like glorious lol

>

> Why should pvp NOT have something as "cool and flashy" as the pve version?

>

> Why should the players MOST SKILLED at utilizing game mechanics and understanding how to play a class NOT be rewarded with something uniquely identifying?

>

> It's this mentality that pvp deserves less that is the problem. It doesn't take skill at the game to grind RIBA and pay for raid carries.

Theres less content in pvp vs pve. So why not alittle less quality in legendary stuff if it comes from pvp. The only real reward for ranked pvp should be the wins you get. Nothing more. Not everything in life needs to have rewards.

Back in gw1 days u HAD to pve to get anything for pvp. Fyi

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > @"Vicariuz.1605" said:

> > > @"Nova.3817" said:

> > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > We have access to legendary armor and weapons through pvp and wvw. Sure it's not the unique skins that you get from raiding but nor should it. It's fine now that we have different ways of obtaining legendary gear that's not tied to raiding.

> > >

> > > This is coming from someone who has pve legendary armor ....But both Spvp and WvW should both have there own unique skins and i don't necessarily mean something as flashy as the pve that changes on equip or something but it still should feel just as rewarding to get it that way imo . Hell the only value a PVPER gets is the skin anyways but i am happy its in the game as is....but the skin should be updated to be a bit more unique and not anything like glorious lol

> >

> > Why should pvp NOT have something as "cool and flashy" as the pve version?

> >

> > Why should the players MOST SKILLED at utilizing game mechanics and understanding how to play a class NOT be rewarded with something uniquely identifying?

> >

> > It's this mentality that pvp deserves less that is the problem. It doesn't take skill at the game to grind RIBA and pay for raid carries.

>

> Theres less content in pvp vs pve. So why not alittle less quality in legendary stuff if it comes from pvp. The only real reward for ranked pvp should be the wins you get. Nothing more. Not everything in life needs to have rewards.

>

> Back in gw1 days u HAD to pve to get anything for pvp. Fyi

bro back in gw1 i was gold trim, dont talk like ur some one.... for one.

and for two, theres more rewards than winning in a game thats fuckin dead. get a grip.

> @"Vicariuz.1605" said:

> > @"Nova.3817" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > We have access to legendary armor and weapons through pvp and wvw. Sure it's not the unique skins that you get from raiding but nor should it. It's fine now that we have different ways of obtaining legendary gear that's not tied to raiding.

> >

> > This is coming from someone who has pve legendary armor ....But both Spvp and WvW should both have there own unique skins and i don't necessarily mean something as flashy as the pve that changes on equip or something but it still should feel just as rewarding to get it that way imo . Hell the only value a PVPER gets is the skin anyways but i am happy its in the game as is....but the skin should be updated to be a bit more unique and not anything like glorious lol

>

> Why should pvp NOT have something as "cool and flashy" as the pve version?

>

> Why should the players MOST SKILLED at utilizing game mechanics and understanding how to play a class NOT be rewarded with something uniquely identifying?

>

> It's this mentality that pvp deserves less that is the problem. It doesn't take skill at the game to grind RIBA and pay for raid carries.

why? - i suppose it can strictly speaking it took what about a year and half to design the pve version.... i personally would prefer something sooner thats personal preference...

it should be unique that's my stance as well didn't say it shouldn't (only that maybe it didnt need a optimus prime type armor that requires such a massive time to develop and release) id be just as happy with armor that looks like hellfire or radiant etc

NOTE - i agree SPVPers are the strongest players in the game....however, im not blind to the fact that the PVP version can by farmed by and large by someone of low skill (take low skill into raids and see how that works out) but you can be bloody awful at spvp and still get wins in bronze....so id be hard pressed into thinking ANET could develop a method to which to get the PVP legendary armor that simply couldn't be grinded (slowly) maybe force x amount of AT wins or something.... i just wouldnt want players running around with pvp legendary armor wen they cant even breach gold league i reckon....i could be wrong for thinking that....

> @"Vicariuz.1605" said:

> > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > @"Vicariuz.1605" said:

> > > > @"Nova.3817" said:

> > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > We have access to legendary armor and weapons through pvp and wvw. Sure it's not the unique skins that you get from raiding but nor should it. It's fine now that we have different ways of obtaining legendary gear that's not tied to raiding.

> > > >

> > > > This is coming from someone who has pve legendary armor ....But both Spvp and WvW should both have there own unique skins and i don't necessarily mean something as flashy as the pve that changes on equip or something but it still should feel just as rewarding to get it that way imo . Hell the only value a PVPER gets is the skin anyways but i am happy its in the game as is....but the skin should be updated to be a bit more unique and not anything like glorious lol

> > >

> > > Why should pvp NOT have something as "cool and flashy" as the pve version?

> > >

> > > Why should the players MOST SKILLED at utilizing game mechanics and understanding how to play a class NOT be rewarded with something uniquely identifying?

> > >

> > > It's this mentality that pvp deserves less that is the problem. It doesn't take skill at the game to grind RIBA and pay for raid carries.

> >

> > Theres less content in pvp vs pve. So why not alittle less quality in legendary stuff if it comes from pvp. The only real reward for ranked pvp should be the wins you get. Nothing more. Not everything in life needs to have rewards.

> >

> > Back in gw1 days u HAD to pve to get anything for pvp. Fyi

>

> bro back in gw1 i was gold trim, dont talk like ur some one.... for one.

>

> and for two, theres more rewards than winning in a game thats fuckin dead. get a grip.

Someone has an attitude.