what do you think about multiple tags in a border?

Sovereign.1093

> @"Tehologist.5841" said:

>If you have them, use your rangers and thieves for what they are good at, this is war not lets blob up and practice wiping.

I'm going to take a wild gander that you've never tried to direct the rangers and thieves to do what they're "good at." Hint: majority of them think they're the bread and butter of the zerg.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> >If you have them, use your rangers and thieves for what they are good at, this is war not lets blob up and practice wiping.

>

> I'm going to take a wild gander that you've never tried to direct the rangers and thieves to do what they're "good at." Hint: majority of them think they're the bread and butter of the zerg.

>

Your right, however, I have been pinned down trying to leave my keep by a rather large group of deadeyes and rangers who thought it would be fun to grief people respawnig. It was kind of funny.

> @"Rashagar.8349" said:

> The only thing that ever really annoyed me was when people would insist that there should only be one commander on the map and simultaneously insist that anyone following that one commander had to play their way.

There are 4 other maps.

What annoys me is how people queue to a map I'm on despite having no queue's on 3 other maps (+os) only to then throw a tantrum about how they queue'd for an hour

for an elitist zerg that will kick their condi mirage build out... Not sure what they expected. "Hey thanks for queue'ing condi mirage is exactly what we need; we'll start our daily train now :)))".

Oh wait no. What annoys me even more is sitting on that BL fighting continuously for 2-3 hours doing what I enjoy, with plenty of players who enjoy it, only to have randoms on teamchat cry about how there's a 40 man queue to the map yet my team owns nothing. COMMANDER HOW DARE YOU FIGHT OTHER PLAYERS AND NOT KTRAIN AROUND THE MAP.

Wait no. What annoys me even more is doing exactly that, only to get a 5-10 man PPT guild on my map that starts backcapping and upgrading while I keep the enemies busy. At some point my enemies pm me they gottago flip the keep they're upgrading before it gets to t2 / t3. I have no intention of defending and I never did. The guild that queue'd TO MY MAP, to backcap and upgrade stuff without resistance because ???? they can't do that on other maps - they might have enemies facing them, starts flaming me for not defending their keep for them. No shit sherlocks; I want to fight this zoneblob openfield and the sooner I let your siegefiesta FLIP, the sooner you'll realise nobody wanted you on this map to begin with.

"Yeah but you don't own the map it's for anyone!!!" true. I just magically had a 30 man queue there so you decided that was clearly the best place to hold your PPT raid. I don't own the map, but if I don't feel like it you won't own the keep either.

Wait no. What annoys me even more is that our roamers and scouts do a GREAT JOB of upgrading hbl to T3. Goodjob friends - proud of you. The moment prime hits, the enemy monoblob goes there and starts attacking stuff left right and center. Our scouts and roamers can't actually defend against it. So they flame us to come. "COMMANDORE U HAVE BLOP THEY HAVE BLOP U MUST DEFEND MY STUFF FOR ME RIGHT NOW !!!!!" COME TO HBL PLZZZZ.

Except when I jump, I have half my players in queue. When I ask these hbl players to swap to useful builds, get on discord, listen to me? Nope. Can't do that. Too busy manning acs. We need scouts on this map. Not one or two, nah, like 30. You can fight their zoneblob with the 30 that remain while you make an instant 40 man queue for trying to hop. So you explain to them -as nicely as you can- they can either move maps / reroll / come follow or I'll go back to my map and they'll lose everything. Frankly I don't care.

They flame me a bunch. I leave the map. They lose everything and cry. Alternatively I stay on the map but fight as I would - and siege isn't my style. ;) Since we're half their players, and the other half is being really triggered about the PPT, they still lose most of their stuff. Then as soon as these players all leave / ragequit we still beat the enemy group.

At the end of the day, if those players move or they're willing to listen I have absolutely no issues keeping the enemy group too busy to PPT. But if they need me there to fix their issues because they can't as they refuse to organise and listen to others, and just demand I magically fix it for them while they man siege for free bags... Yeah goodluck with that.

But no worries my friends. There's so few commanders and uneven fights are so common nobody even bats an eye anymore :triumph:

> @"Rashagar.8349" said:

> The only thing that ever really annoyed me was when people would insist that there should only be one commander on the map and simultaneously insist that anyone following that one commander had to play their way.

=) i agree. no one owns any map. it is public domain. so players got to learn to share or be their own enemy.

atleast in the timezone i play, is nice to work with other coms. they seem to be making a come.back. so kind glad.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> the fb is a low risk high reward class requiring medium skill. it is the pillar of all zergs.

>

> imo.

>

> hope many will show it more love. =)

I 100% agree that good firebrands can carry an entire group. A firebrand spamming staff 1 because they don’t understand the build they got off metabattle. Not so much.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> the fb is a low risk high reward class requiring medium skill. it is the pillar of all zergs.

>

> imo.

>

> hope many will show it more love. =)

FB has the arguably the highest skill cap for meta. if not the highest, second. They will be the first to take the heat when their party goes down. But will barely be noticed when it's going smoothly. The other class that comes close is a weaver that's not in perma downed state and can survive the chokes underneath siege fire.