Power vs cele scourge

felincyriac.5981

Well. Im Notfall that much of a fan of soulreaping anymore in wvw zergs. Sure it has advantages, but if you feel confident enough to be able to manage lifeforce correctly, try out spite +curses cele in zerg. Well it depends on the Playstyle, but if your zerg is pushing and not pirate shipping, spite/curses is very strong.

Spite soulreaping would be soulreaping last trait middle for the power bomb variant

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> Well. Im Notfall that much of a fan of soulreaping anymore in wvw zergs. Sure it has advantages, but if you feel confident enough to be able to manage lifeforce correctly, try out spite +curses cele in zerg. Well it depends on the Playstyle, but if your zerg is pushing and not pirate shipping, spite/curses is very strong.

>

> Spite soulreaping would be soulreaping last trait middle for the power bomb variant

Unblockable marks can lay on some hurt in zerg fights. Spectral Mastery can help Spectral Grasp pull people off walls or pick off stragglers more often.

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > Well. Im Notfall that much of a fan of soulreaping anymore in wvw zergs. Sure it has advantages, but if you feel confident enough to be able to manage lifeforce correctly, try out spite +curses cele in zerg. Well it depends on the Playstyle, but if your zerg is pushing and not pirate shipping, spite/curses is very strong.

> >

> > Spite soulreaping would be soulreaping last trait middle for the power bomb variant

>

> Unblockable marks can lay on some hurt in zerg fights. Spectral Mastery can help Spectral Grasp pull people off walls or pick off stragglers more often.

Well. Nowadays double well is meta, and you can only take spectral grasp if you have a very good team. Else you have no stunbreak left.

I play curses + spite and never have problems with lifeforce.

Unblockable marks aren't that important, as they don't do much dmg. But if you remove aegis with them so revs or Eles can hit their spikes, it's pretty good.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > Well. Im Notfall that much of a fan of soulreaping anymore in wvw zergs. Sure it has advantages, but if you feel confident enough to be able to manage lifeforce correctly, try out spite +curses cele in zerg. Well it depends on the Playstyle, but if your zerg is pushing and not pirate shipping, spite/curses is very strong.

> > >

> > > Spite soulreaping would be soulreaping last trait middle for the power bomb variant

> >

> > Unblockable marks can lay on some hurt in zerg fights. Spectral Mastery can help Spectral Grasp pull people off walls or pick off stragglers more often.

>

> Well. Nowadays double well is meta, and you can only take spectral grasp if you have a very good team. Else you have no stunbreak left.

>

> I play curses + spite and never have problems with lifeforce.

> Unblockable marks aren't that important, as they don't do much dmg. But if you remove aegis with them so revs or Eles can hit their spikes, it's pretty good.

Depends on the team comp for sure. The group I roll with tends to run trail of anguish for group stability, and some combination of spectral grasp, well of corruption, and sand swell. We've never gone double well.

I was playing celestial scourge to balance every stat and also to gain some vitality but I realized that playing power-weighted is much more enjoyable and if you make a good position in the team you won't feel that your health drains dramatically and you will do burst damage to the target.

> @"Alper.2908" said:

> I was playing celestial scourge to balance every stat and also to gain some vitality but I realized that playing power-weighted is much more enjoyable and if you make a good position in the team you won't feel that your health drains dramatically and you will do burst damage to the target.

same, the single target damage is also insane when I switch to my axe/focus. Focus 5 did like 11k damage o.o

> @"felincyriac.5981" said:

>

> on a side note which abilities should I be putting my rank points into? I got the 1rst gliding and auto loot so far. I'm mainly just running with zergs now.

Supply carry, building, and repairing. You want to carry 12 supply and build with 6 at a time so you burn those supply in two shots.

I have both sets and each has their own advantage depending on the squad/commander I'm playing with. Generally, Celestial is safer and Power is higher risk/reward. If I care about topping the DPS meter, then Power for sure, but when supports are unreliable, Celestial is my pick. I also enjoy playing Blood support with Marshal/Apothecary set.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> Well. Lately I'm having fun with a grieving build.

>

> Pure power has a pretty good burst. Cele has more overall sustain dmg and gives a bit more party support.

>

> What traitlines do you plan to play?

I recently made everything Grieving Because I had been wondering about it for ages, and my dps is low ( because enecro) but I do love the fact I can use any weapon on necro without being as Hindered as I would with being ONLY condi or Berserker