+1 for skip dialogue when replaying episodes for achievements

I know this has been asked before by others, but this should be a possibility.

I also read that there are technical restrictions which prevents this possibility : the dialogues are there to set up the next part of the story in the background, like locations and NPC placement.

If that's the case, then why not pop-up a 'skip dialogue' button once this set up in the background is finished?

I now try to get the achievements the 1st time, which means I already read up on what to look out for, which leads to reading spoilers, and ruining the story somewhat.

But if you make one mistake, you have to sit, and I mean this literally, because the 2nd time I'm not even listening anymore, through minutes of dialogue before getting to the 'action' part.

So, please ANET, could you make an effort to put in this possibility? Thanks.

I call BS on that excuse as they can just put us through a load screen that loads a different game state of the story instance. Or is there a technical limitation to that specific to this game? I’m basing this on what I have seen in other games.

The extra game states could act as checkpoints thus killing two birds with one stone as that’s another highly requested feature.