I just wantd to say thanks to helpful players

Tom.6478

I'm not going to mention the name, but if he/she sees it they will know.

I was going after the Eclipse collection. I gave up because of the jumping puzzle. ( __I'm lousy at them__ ) I thought I would do the rest of the collection for achievmenet points. Well that didn't work and said something to that effect in chat. A kind person explained why. When I said I was having trouble with the jumping puzzle. They offered to go there so I could use teleport to a friend.

Anyhow thanks to all that do this kind of thing. It make the game so much more fun and people like me really appreciate it.

Yeah, the community here is wonderful.

I was like lv78 so I didn't know how to play properly, I wanted to do Twilight Arbor for story but another player wanted the Aetherblade path for some achievement, so I said eh why not. *clueless*.

After an obviously horrifying failed attempt everyone but both of us left, then two random guys, very nice people I must add (dont know if they were guild relatives), joined to help, and even if they were struggling they just literally carried us through the entire dungeon. Heck, even we repeated the path like 3 or 4 times because they just wanted to make sure we all got the Grounded achievement, sadly I couldn't get the Grounded achieve after we call it quits, then one of them mailed me a SAB Rifle skin (worth 35g) as a "consolation price".

This experience just got me a sweet sweet taste on this community. And in fact, I have seen so much players helping each other, making this experience even more enjoyable.