Goals for the Rewards and Bonus events

**What is your goal for future maps as loot / gold per hour is concerned? Maybe give a reference map where you like the amount?**

**Will future maps aim more for replay value again?**

I think Istan and SW are way to high in comparison to other Maps and Kourna for example is the exact opposite almost no value to play there, the minis or achievements are only do it once and your done so no replay value there, except the map completion for long term use. The LW3 maps at least have the ascended trinkets and rings that keep players on the maps.

Another point to the replay value thing, you rarely see PoF map metas in LfG but the HoT metas are sill way more popular in LfG. The HoT ones give me also a lot more motivation to do them over and over than the PoF ones.

**Are the any plans to do more bonus Weekends or Weeks in PvE like the Boss Blitz one for other things?**

The Boss Blitz one was a lot of fun for me and seemed to be like by the players. Are there plans to get the players to other not so popular stuff with such events?

Some suggestions:

* World Boss Event: All world bosses have double/triple chance of dropping exotic or better stuff

* World Boss Event: If X Worldbosses are killed by the community in a given time every one who kill at least one gets additional loot maybe some champ bags or similar stuff

* Dungeon Event: If X time the explore more of a specific or any Dungeon is completed by the community everyone gets for example 1k selectable dungeon currencies

* Region event: Magic find, Karma gain and EP gain in Ascalon, Kryta, Elona, etc. is increased

* Map event: Magic find, Karma gain and EP gain in a single map is increased but at the same time all enemies have some boon applied to them at the same time (Lore reason for that might be fluctuations in the magic on this map)

* Feel free to add more suggestions to this discussion

One personal note on the end:

My main class is Necro and especially when looking at raids it is sad this it is a bit behind on the damage side of things, a bit of love for the Necros in a future balance patch would be much appreciated.