So, why can't berserkers swim?

Ayakaru.6583

For the warrior, Headbutt is s foundation skill for both CC and adrenaline generation.

Not having this on your skill bar is like cutting your own arm off. Not having this skill is what keeps me from trying out the spellbreaker, in the first place

And for the love of the six, and whatever the Choya's deem holy, i cannot figure out why this skill is disabled underwater.

Are we somehow you assume our heads grow soft underwater and can no longer deal the sustainable impact to deal its function?

I say nay, the skill is disabled on entirely arbitrary grounds, and i will not stand.. eh.. swim.. for this! I demand the Headbutt becomes available underwater, or a sufficient explanation as to why it's not possible.

It's a melee skill, we all have heads, **lets use 'em**

> @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> I run signet more often...am I doing it wrong?

The game is so easy you can literally run ‘anything’ and its good enough.

But signets are designed to be a constant passive, but weak buff. While good support, and most warriors carry 1 signet, they don’t compete with bursting damage.

I usually carry signet of Precision since it adds to my overal damage and crit effects.

But I never carry signet of rage, because it can’t compete with Headbutt in terms of burst damage

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> > I run signet more often...am I doing it wrong?

>

> The game is so easy you can literally run ‘anything’ and its good enough.

> But signets are designed to be a constant passive, but weak buff. While good support, and most warriors carry 1 signet, they don’t compete with bursting damage.

>

> I usually carry signet of Precision since it adds to my overal damage and crit effects.

> But I never carry signet of rage, because it can’t compete with Headbutt in terms of burst damage

I strongly disagree. Signet passives are strong over time. Let's compare frenzy with signet of might. The former will bring you a very strong burst, but the latter will most likely bring more damage over time.

Healing signet is arguably our best heal.

Signet of fury brings about 15-20% critical, like a mini passive fury. Its active part is great is some situations.

In PvP, burst is all you want but in PvE, I believe burst is not the best. Because you are always fighting something, burst is less useful.

That beeing said, it might have some use to burst down a strong mob that just pop.

It doesn't mean I play signets only, mainly because it's boring.

> @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> I run signet more often...am I doing it wrong?

Not at all. Signets are overall one of, if not the, best categories of skills across all classes. For Warriors in particular the “all Signet” build is very strong (but as mentioned also dreadfully boring).

There are exceptions of course (individual Signets that stink) but overall very solid.