Proposal for new Glyphs on gathering tools.

I would pay muchos Gems for:

a Glyph for the Mining tool that gives a chance of getting a Geode; This is the Glyph I would want most, getting Geodes is a real pain(doing Ambrite Weapons collection. )

I would also be interested in a glyph that would give a chance on Aurillium and the other HoT currencies, as a way to stock up on these for my Ley Energy Matter converter when i do not feel like earning them in HoT myself.

I would also enjoy a (harvesting)glyph that would give a small chance on keys: not talking about Black Lion chest keys, but rather the keys for Silverwaste and Dry top. However this should be a pretty small chance off course. Like 1 in 50 harvests or some.

Take my money!

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > What about a Glyph that gives you Gem store gems when mining?

> > It would be the most useful of them all.

>

> Or a glyph that gives you gemstore items when mining? Or BLC keys!

> I'd sure buy that!

>

> What? One can dream, right?

We sure can. Or it can mine bitcoins.

> @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > > What about a Glyph that gives you Gem store gems when mining?

> > > It would be the most useful of them all.

> >

> > Or a glyph that gives you gemstore items when mining? Or BLC keys!

> > I'd sure buy that!

> >

> > What? One can dream, right?

>

> We sure can. Or it can mine bitcoins.

Nah, those sprockets are more stable than Bitcoins!

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > > > What about a Glyph that gives you Gem store gems when mining?

> > > > It would be the most useful of them all.

> > >

> > > Or a glyph that gives you gemstore items when mining? Or BLC keys!

> > > I'd sure buy that!

> > >

> > > What? One can dream, right?

> >

> > We sure can. Or it can mine bitcoins.

>

> Nah, those sprockets are more stable than Bitcoins!

**_SPROCKET CONNEEECCCT!_**

> @"Tyncale.1629" said:

> I would pay muchos Gems for:

> a Glyph for the Mining tool that gives a chance of getting a Geode; This is the Glyph I would want most, getting Geodes is a real pain(doing Ambrite Weapons collection. )

> I would also be interested in a glyph that would give a chance on Aurillium and the other HoT currencies, as a way to stock up on these for my Ley Energy Matter converter when i do not feel like earning them in HoT myself.

> I would also enjoy a (harvesting)glyph that would give a small chance on keys: not talking about Black Lion chest keys, but rather the keys for Silverwaste and Dry top. However this should be a pretty small chance off course. Like 1 in 50 harvests or some.

>

> Take my money!

>

I would suggest a Gift of the Wastes glyph that pays out something like the silky sand: so you have a chance at a geode, a bandit crest, a lockpick or a bandit key. And, sigh, probably lots of sand for filler. >.< I could fill so many sandboxes...fortunately I have all those Hungry Cats who need litter boxes filled. But anyway, that covers some of what you would like.

> @"Tyncale.1629" said:

> I would pay muchos Gems for:

> a Glyph for the Mining tool that gives a chance of getting a Geode; This is the Glyph I would want most, getting Geodes is a real pain(doing Ambrite Weapons collection. )

> I would also be interested in a glyph that would give a chance on Aurillium and the other HoT currencies, as a way to stock up on these for my Ley Energy Matter converter when i do not feel like earning them in HoT myself.

> I would also enjoy a (harvesting)glyph that would give a small chance on keys: not talking about Black Lion chest keys, but rather the keys for Silverwaste and Dry top. However this should be a pretty small chance off course. Like 1 in 50 harvests or some.

>

> Take my money!

>

Instead of Glyph why don't we ask for geode home instance node?

> @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > @"Tyncale.1629" said:

> > I would pay muchos Gems for:

> > a Glyph for the Mining tool that gives a chance of getting a Geode; This is the Glyph I would want most, getting Geodes is a real pain(doing Ambrite Weapons collection. )

> > I would also be interested in a glyph that would give a chance on Aurillium and the other HoT currencies, as a way to stock up on these for my Ley Energy Matter converter when i do not feel like earning them in HoT myself.

> > I would also enjoy a (harvesting)glyph that would give a small chance on keys: not talking about Black Lion chest keys, but rather the keys for Silverwaste and Dry top. However this should be a pretty small chance off course. Like 1 in 50 harvests or some.

> >

> > Take my money!

> >

>

> Instead of Glyph why don't we ask for geode home instance node?

I would like that very much too. The glyph would make me enjoy gathering more though: I do not like Gathering much so I tend to buy a lot of resources from the AH when I am making stuff. If I could have a chance on getting a Geode (not sellable) I would at least hit all the mining nodes that I come across. Not sure if the fact that Geodes are non-tradable are an argument against such a glyph: I do not see why, since you are still doing all your own "work" exept instead of having to do events in Dry Top again and again, you can now slowly work your Geodes up when tackling any Open World content.