Black lion Voucher dealer temporarily disabled?

inky.7391

(I am quite new so sorry if this is a stupid question.)

So I really want to buy the ghostly outfit, and found out that you could buy it from the black lion voucher dealer. When I click on him, I get a message saying ‘That content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later.’

Is this just me? If not, does anyone know when it will be enabled again?

Thankyou

The whole voucher system is kind of non-intuitive to new players. I've only just figured this out myself. But as I understand it, you buy the voucher from the in-game gem store. Once you have the voucher in your inventory, you can right click it to make your selection. The Black Lion Voucher Dealer is just there to let people preview the things that the vouchers will let you buy.

If you know you only want that one outfit, you can go ahead and buy one voucher and select it from there. Make sure you only want one though. If you decide you want more, buying 5 or 10 is a better deal. You can see a list of what the vouchers buy on the wiki or Dulfy. You can preview what they look like in the Hero panel.

> @"Calsie.2501" said:

> The whole voucher system is kind of non-intuitive to new players. I've only just figured this out myself. But as I understand it, you buy the voucher from the in-game gem store. Once you have the voucher in your inventory, you can right click it to make your selection. The Black Lion Voucher Dealer is just there to let people preview the things that the vouchers will let you buy.

>

> If you know you only want that one outfit, you can go ahead and buy one voucher and select it from there. Make sure you only want one though. If you decide you want more, buying 5 or 10 is a better deal. You can see a list of what the vouchers buy on the wiki or Dulfy. You can preview what they look like in the Hero panel.

thanks very much :)