EVENT: Movie Night! Experiencing and Chatting up all things Living Season 1!

Rosh.2386

Hey lore lovers,

New streamer to the GW2 world here and I am absolutely loving it! I just leveled my first lvl 80 and finished the last personal story chapter (Well done Anet... well done). I can't tell you the last time I enjoyed leveling a character! I'm one who LOVES getting into a story and the lore. So the amazing GW2 community has told me next up would be to relive the Living Season 1 the best way I can. They pointed me to a three hour epic that we'll be streaming and experiencing tonight!! I wanted to invite any who want to relive the moments and experiences of LS1 over to the Twitch channel tonight. We'll be talking it up and if you'd like to join in please grab some popcorn and that comfy blanket and head on over. Tonight's festivities begin at 9pm PST / 12am EST over at Positivelygaming on Twitch.

Hope to see you there!

Link:

I also suggest you that you read all the LWS1 wallpost of the wiki. Specially the short story ones. They give you a insight of what and how things happened on that unplayable season. There are certain elements and details the movie does not explain very clearly. (I know this because I first read the article, then I watched the entire video)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_1

> @"Wolfb.7025" said:

> I also suggest you that you read all the LWS1 wallpost of the wiki. Specially the short story ones. They give you a insight of what and how things happened on that unplayable season. There are certain elements and details the movie does not explain very clearly. (I know this because I first read the article, then I watched the entire video)

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_1

I did not know this wiki page existed!! Thank you!!

I'm thinking read it after watching the movie?

> @"Rosh.2386" said:

> > @"Wolfb.7025" said:

> > I also suggest you that you read all the LWS1 wallpost of the wiki. Specially the short story ones. They give you a insight of what and how things happened on that unplayable season. There are certain elements and details the movie does not explain very clearly. (I know this because I first read the article, then I watched the entire video)

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_Season_1

>

> I did not know this wiki page existed!! Thank you!!

> I'm thinking read it after watching the movie?

Yeah you can do that, the movie is a good summary, you get to see the actual events. The wiki only explains the chapter plot