Character Restoration

Been wondering, can this be done? I pretty much deleted all my characters on my oldest account (started fresh when PoF was announced, have been playing the new account ever since and never looked back) but wondering, can your oldest character on an account be restored and if so how much real life cash would that cost and would you get all the bday gifts?

You can try. I tried a few weeks ago now and they tried repeatedly to restore my first characters. the ultimately failed and im assuming its because those names are in use by someone elses character, which i checked and they for sure where. As to the birthdays and such i dont know.

There's no charge for the process, but you do need a spare character slot for the character to go into (if you're going to buy one wait until tomorrow when they're on sale) and there's no guarantee it will work. If Anet's backups don't go back far enough, or the character name is taken (by you or someone else) or something else goes wrong they can't do it.

You can always ask and see what they say, just bear in mind you might not get it.

Also remember to give them as much detail as possible - particularly the name and approximately when the character was created.

Here's a recent Dev post on the topic:

Gaile Gray.6029 ArenaNet ›

August 15, 2018 edited August 15, 2018

snip If you know your serial number, the name of the character, about when it was deleted, and an empty slot you could contact support to see if they can undelete it. Explain to them what happened. Maybe you will be lucky.

_No, in my opinion (an opinion hopefully shared by others) this would be a terrible misuse of Customer Support's services, at a time when players need help with access issues, crashes, bugs, or even security concerns. Please do not do this._

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/645672/#Comment_645672