Legendary Weapons and their Footfalls

One of the things in the game that has always bothered me is getting two different legendary weapons and only being able to see one of the weapons footfalls. What I have always wanted to see A-Net do is make it to where you can see both of the weapons footfalls according to which hand the weapon is in. For example, if you have Bolt in your right hand your right foot is going to have Bolt footfalls, and if you have Rodgort in your left hand your left foot would have Rodgort footfalls. I have felt that making a new off hand to go with your main weapon is sort of disappointing because you can't see one of the main effects that come with it. This is just how I feel about dual wielding legendary weapons, not sure if anybody would agree with me on this subject.

I agree, it would be really nice if they could do this. Even better if they could let us choose one or both sets of footfalls to see when wielding 2 legendaries - so if you just want Bolt's footsteps you can turn off Rodgort, or if you just want Rodgort's you can turn off Bolt, or have both mix together.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but if they could it would be a big incentive to me to make more legendaries since at the moment using more than 1 at a time means losing some of the effects.