Mightbot herald

Liviathan.5249

Unfortunately, no. Herald's might stacking potential is only around 13-15 might* with Shared Empowerment, Facet of Strength, and 100% boon duration. No changes were made to the duration of might applied with Shared Empowerment or Facet of Strength so one Herald cannot do it. Maybe it's possible that a 2 Herald comp for raids will emerge? But people will still likely choose druid for spirits. Whatever ends up happening, it's a positive change!

EDIT: *When I first made this I forgot that the new Facet of Nature while in Glint's stance increases boon duration of boons you apply to allies. It seems to be a duration increase rather than a concentration increase so this may increase Herald's might stacking potential. A more accurate number will likely be found by the community soon!

> @"lombomon.7268" said:

> Unfortunately, no. Herald's might stacking potential is only around 13-15 might* with Shared Empowerment, Facet of Strength, and 100% boon duration. No changes were made to the duration of might applied with Shared Empowerment or Facet of Strength so one Herald cannot do it. Maybe it's possible that a 2 Herald comp for raids will emerge? But people will still likely choose druid for spirits. Whatever ends up happening, it's a positive change!

>

> EDIT: *When I first made this I forgot that the new Facet of Nature while in Glint's stance increases boon duration of boons you apply to allies. It seems to be a duration increase rather than a concentration increase so this may increase Herald's might stacking potential. A more accurate number will likely be found by the community soon!

on a "dps" character this translates to 10 stacks of might (but dps usually do not take glint edit: actually they do now maybe, because of facet of strength edit2: but ofc with the dmg trait and not the 10man trait). 20 on a 100% boon duration one (see healer below).

but you are stuck in glint, if you change out of glint just for one legend swap... most might stacks are gone (ventari being the only exception, since you pulse regen and alacrity).

doing an efficient herald healer (glint/ventari) with these buffs will cut you down to 5 people might stacking, if you want to keep the healing trait... minus the extra alacrity that a renegade would provide (not mentioning that renegade does 25 might stacks on 5 people better than herald does).

so many trade-offs and you dont have spirits like druids - feels wonky. still trying to find an "efficient" role with the new traits, a role that isnt pure dps