Gluttony Bug?

Lily.1935

Playing around with some of the new changes, it seems that the might is bugged. Or doesn't have a required note in the tool tips. The skill seems to have an internal cool down since I only get 1 stack of might from the trait on life force gain only when out of combat and the first engage. It doesn't seem to function at all like its described.

Another note, the might stack seems to be different depending on level of zone. I tested it in Gendarran fields and Cursed Shore. And in Gendarran the might was 3 stacks for first life force gain on engage and out of combat where as in cursed Shore it was 1 stack.

> @"Lily.1935" said:

> Playing around with some of the new changes, it seems that the might is bugged. Or doesn't have a required note in the tool tips. The skill seems to have an internal cool down since I only get 1 stack of might from the trait on life force gain only when out of combat and the first engage. It doesn't seem to function at all like its described.

>

> Another note, the might stack seems to be different depending on level of zone. I tested it in Gendarran fields and Cursed Shore. And in Gendarran the might was 3 stacks for first life force gain on engage and out of combat where as in cursed Shore it was 1 stack.

and this "hidden" ICD reset when swap weapon or inter shroud

Gluttony doesn't have an ICD, but it does have...limiting circumstances that aren't listed anywhere. It will only proc once between entering/leaving combat, resetting whenever you weapon swap. It's weird, though, because it will also take 1 application of Blighter's Boon at that time, and will also take multiple life force triggers that are simultaneous (Your Soul is Mine hitting targets, for example). But once it's procced? It won't proc again until you enter/leave combat or weapon swap.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> Gluttony doesn't have an ICD, but it does have...limiting circumstances that aren't listed anywhere. It will only proc once between entering/leaving combat, resetting whenever you weapon swap. It's weird, though, because it will also take 1 application of Blighter's Boon at that time, and will also take multiple life force triggers that are simultaneous (Your Soul is Mine hitting targets, for example). But once it's procced? It won't proc again until you enter/leave combat or weapon swap.

How odd. Although if it worked properly its function with Blighter's boon would be pretty funny. Anet might want to re-think the changes. Perhaps 3 might on gaining life force with an icd of 3 seconds or something along those lines. The way it functions now is not noticeable and I don't think that was its intention.

> @"Lily.1935" said:

> > @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > Gluttony doesn't have an ICD, but it does have...limiting circumstances that aren't listed anywhere. It will only proc once between entering/leaving combat, resetting whenever you weapon swap. It's weird, though, because it will also take 1 application of Blighter's Boon at that time, and will also take multiple life force triggers that are simultaneous (Your Soul is Mine hitting targets, for example). But once it's procced? It won't proc again until you enter/leave combat or weapon swap.

>

> How odd. Although if it worked properly its function with Blighter's boon would be pretty funny. Anet might want to re-think the changes. Perhaps 3 might on gaining life force with an icd of 3 seconds or something along those lines. The way it functions now is not noticeable and I don't think that was its intention.

I think putting an ICD of 1 second would have been fine for the trait instead of the nearly incomprehensible mess we have now. I know they had to put some limitation on it to keep it from literally going infinite with Blighter's Boon, but this...is confusing how it made it past QA without someone going "Hey, are we _sure_ this is how we want to ship it?"