Avoid.2807

My problem is:If you nerf boon corrupt, what is to stop the op boon meta? Boon meta is already out of control and we got players with invuln/resist/regen/protect/might/superspeed/etcx50.

They shouldn't be stacking so many stacks of every buff and not permanently, because they already hit too hard/fast and have too many invulns.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

360 is quite a large AoE. Maybe knock it down to 240 to match the 2.

That said, I don't really see a drastic issue with it, unless you're spamming out stability to your allies - but necromancers should be good at punishing AoE boon spam. Taking the Scepter trait locks you out of the very powerful Weakening Shroud as well.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > If you nerf necros you might as well just delete them, because you will in sense kill them.

> >

> > I mean, it's making a skill require los, and making sure it's aoe doesn't go off unless the initial target was hit. The 1st nerf just makes it more in line with most skills, and the 2nd won't matter in zergs anyway since you can barely tell what's happening outside of bubbles and shades.

> > Edit,

> > They could also turn the skill into a ground targeting aoe.

>

> Making it require LoS is perfectly fine and reasonable. I 100% expect this to be addressed in the next patch.

>

> But making it so if the targeted foe dodges, nobody else gets hit? Name one skill that functions that way not named Epidemic.

which is why I sadly expect it to work that way, we're special as a necro after all =(. That or it'll get a bigger tell.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"ImperialWL.7138" said:

> > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > @"ImperialWL.7138" said:

> > > > > @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > > > > If the enemy zerg still has boons after your war bubble dives them, then you need better wars

> > > >

> > > > If your enemies have no boons after only warrior bubbles, then you need to find better enemies.

> > >

> > > No. U need better teammates if they aren't able to hold enemies inside of the bubble.

> >

> > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > @"ImperialWL.7138" said:

> > > > > @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > > > > If the enemy zerg still has boons after your war bubble dives them, then you need better wars

> > > >

> > > > If your enemies have no boons after only warrior bubbles, then you need to find better enemies.

> > >

> > > No. U need better teammates if they aren't able to hold enemies inside of the bubble.

> >

> > So you admit that warrior bubbles alone do nothing, precisely my point.

>

> Open field? They are weaker, but still very good.

> Choke fight? Deadly

>

> So basically you want to lay bubble down and then scourges have to corrupt but then other classes like Eles have to keep enemies inside the bubble

eles?

how about mesmer gravity well?

FB pull

warriors hammer stun

i mean first 2 are far better in keeping people in bubble then any other class.