Novelty slot broken?

I only have two novelties; broom and rug. After selecting either one in the hero panel, I click on the novelty slot arrow in the quick bar --> then select the h-panel equipped travel novelty. It appears high-lighted in the pop-up four slot UI, but when I close the pop-up, nothing is selected in the remaining single box -- so nothing to click on. I can still use the "U" key-bind to launch the novelty, but no mouse-clicky for me.

Seems broken ..

> @"Warlox.9475" said:

> I only have two novelties; broom and rug. After selecting either one in the hero panel, I click on the novelty slot arrow in the quick bar --> then select the h-panel equipped travel novelty. It appears high-lighted in the pop-up four slot UI, but when I close the pop-up, nothing is selected in the remaining single box -- so nothing to click on. I can still use the "U" key-bind to launch the novelty, but no mouse-clicky for me.

>

> Seems broken ..

It is broken, in the sense that there is no icon in there, *but* it will still launch the selected item (well, mine does) if you click it. It's just a bit sad that it doesn't show *anything* about what's selected. Granted, having it show the exact item's inventory icon selected from among the forty seven squillion different ones might be difficult (especially given the small size), but an icon that shows which slot is selected would be good.

EDIT: the observation that occurred to me two seconds after I posted: it might be broken if you don't have all four slots occupied. I have enough stuff to have all four filled with something, even if all my characters have to sit on the new throne thing.