Some changes to the forums....

> @"Arioch.4810" said:

> “We are free to choose our actions, . . . but we are not free to choose the consequences of these actions.” -> i wish for this in online world as well as the real world.

>

Forcing people to sell their data to corporate commanders is not the way to solve the issue. I sympathize with the idea, but I am against proposed solution.

> @"Katherine Ismael.5249" said:

> You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

>

> Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek

Ironically, you change that to "free speech uttered, first though expressed, first freedom exercised" and it will haunt you on social media forever. Freedom without accountability is Anarchy; and we've somehow both eliminated it AND made it inescapable. A prison forged of the thoughts of a billion unfiltered minds.