Is there a log-file for Black Lion Chests that you have opened? Can Anet check that on their end?

I'm almost certain that I got the Awakened Mounts Pack on the 25th (when the keys were on discount), but it's certainly not unlocked on my account. I thought maybe I didn't consume it yet...but it's not on any characters or bank. :( This is driving me crazy. Was there a rollback or something?

There hasn't been a rollback (I can't remember GW2 ever having one, but definitely not recently).

This is something Anet can check, but I don't think it's a quick process for them so it may take longer than usual for Support to get back to you. But it will help a lot that you remember the date it happened because that will narrow it down. If you contact Support remember to include your time zone too because it may not have been the 25th for them and I'm not sure if their logs show your local time, their time or server time.

If you're sure you got it and you cannot find it anywhere on your account it's worth getting in touch, but don't be surprised if it takes over a week to get a response because they're kept very busy and like I said this will probably take longer than usual.