Black lion commemorative sprockets?

So, are we gonna get a new chance to get black lion commemorative sprockets from BL chests? Or were they just one time thing? I'm an on-off kinda GW palyer and came too late to collect enough of these things from chests to get Scarlet's Veil Skin (needs 20 and i got 17). You can still get BL statuettes from chests, so would be nice to get the sprockets too...

This wasn't a "one time" thing. It dropped from multiple sources, including more than one set of bl chests and the memory boxes from the gem shop. As with most things, it's very likely that the memory boxes will return to the gem shop and that something else will drop the sprox.

Still, if you want to clean up your inventory, here's my recommended way to spend any left overs:

**Aesthetic**

* 100+: molten jetpack, if you're a backpack sort of person

* 60+: Scarlet's Kiss; it's a really fun rifle

* 10+: Selfless and/or Thoughtless Potions (the new Novelty slot will make room for infinite tonics in the future)

**Practical**

* 25+: Royal Terrace Pass: extreme convenience to all services, including some that aren't available in WvW (like crafting & mystic forge). Plus helpful when there's a DR-based festival.

* 6+: Vision crystal, for ascended crafting

* 4+: Gift of Ascension, for infusing ascended backpacks (allows you to reset the stats once after)

* 3+: Glob of Coagulated Mist Essence (useful for infusing non-backs, especially for those who don't to fractals much)

* 12-20+: spinal blade pack plus gift of blades plus blade shards etc, to craft at least one Tempered Spinal Blades back (add gift of ascension plus power cores to infuse and recolor at the same time)