Arkantos.7460

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > > > > > These passives do something to shutdown zerging/snowballs and one-shot builds success rate, two things I'm happy aren't any more prevalent.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > WTB passive invuln for necro. 25k HP Paladins build not enough

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Use your passive protection and stunbreak at 50%.... It's not an invuln but it'll save your freaking life.....

> > > >

> > > > I wasn't running Soul Reaping because the sustain is too low in normal matchups. Yeah SR reaper is definitely better against a thief where blood magic is useless b/c you can't land hits, but it not going to change the matchup outcome.

> > > >

> > > > Really though that video is more of a meme, auto stunbreak wouldn't have mattered since I have no means of recovering from the alpha because I can't heal due to the thief running offhand pistol, and Reaper has no ability to pressure a thief anyways, so the fight is more of question of how quickly I die. The only reason I even was on that node alone was because I assumed that the thief wouldn't be camping it because thieves typically don't camp nodes.

> > >

> > > You could've entered shroud and got all the way to a teammate, definitely, but I agree.. you were clearly 80% meming

> >

> > Shroud was on cd from where I used it to rotate. The thief killed me 100->0 within the 10s cooldown. Also this was Capricorn, so it's debatable if I could have reached a teammate even with shroud due to how enormous the distances are that I would have to cover.

>

> I meant if you had your passive.

Possibly? There is a lot of ifs. I wouldn't bet on my chances of surviving regardless of trait selections. That thief was packing a ton of heat, although his build was very ...odd. He appears to have deadly arts, but isn't taking Panic Strike, and I don't think he had Improvisation either, so probably using Executioner with Revealed Training.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic