Some forgotten Novelties

LukaBre.8621

Was wondering if Selfless potion and Thoughtless potion will be added to the novelties as well. It would make them more used that way since i believe that many people (including me) just forgot that they have them cause they are sitting in a bank . Also, are there any plans to make similar mechanic for tonics in near future? :)

My concern about putting the halo in it is that they’ll have to change how it works, which would be a bummer. I can wear the halo now and do a lot of other things, like fight, mount, and use some other novelties with it. I would not want to lose that. I would also not want it to become a helmet skin, for obvious reasons.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> My concern about putting the halo in it is that they’ll have to change how it works, which would be a bummer. I can wear the halo now and do a lot of other things, like fight, mount, and use some other novelties with it. I would not want to lose that. I would also not want it to become a helmet skin, for obvious reasons.

If they do revamp it, maybe they will fix the bug....I never bothered to get it because I read in the wiki that for some reason it does not show up on Asura.

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > My concern about putting the halo in it is that they’ll have to change how it works, which would be a bummer. I can wear the halo now and do a lot of other things, like fight, mount, and use some other novelties with it. I would not want to lose that. I would also not want it to become a helmet skin, for obvious reasons.

>

> If they do revamp it, maybe they will fix the bug....I never bothered to get it because I read in the wiki that for some reason it does not show up on Asura.

Well, while I'd love for it to show up on all races and classes so everyone can enjoy it, I'm not sure I'd want that at the expense of 'normalizing' how it works compared to other things of the same type...kinda thing...which would end up killing some of the flexibility in the way it currently works: in combat, used with other things, etc.