Not to be too redundant

Ario.8964

I know a ton of people have posted ideas for new game modes and such but none of them have said (from what I've read) anything about wanting a mode like Fort Aspenwood or Jade Quarry from GW1. Those modes were addicting, fun, and so easy to sink time into and I wanted to ask Anet if there was any possible consideration going into a revival of those game modes for GW2. The formats for how the modes would work are already there, they'd just need some updating and other such tweaks to make them a bit more modern (not to the point of sacrificing the feeling of playing the original mode).

Gawd JQ and FA were the best pvp /pve experience ever. Thats why i was hoping we were going to Cantha to at least hope for pvp to get better with different modes then this stale 3 year old pvp. I wish we had options other then circle dancing around middle circle while a decapper runs to the other little circles. You wonder why the community is ded lol.

No FA JQ HA or any different pvp style map from gw1, just circle dancing. Seems to be more afks, botters, and f2p people then pvpers these days in pvp.