Healing necro might stacking

raptor.3820

You don't really need 100% boon duration. Consider taking rune of aristocracy for might gen.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Aristocracy

Also if you are really struggling with might then run well of power instead of locust signet. That's 6 stacks of might for people standing on it.

You might not know this but the %heal modifer from rune of water or sigil of transference does not work on barriers so consider swap them out. Weapon should probably be dagger and warhorn as swap assuming you are doing group PvE content?

> @"raptor.3820" said:

> i want to try replace druid on t4 fractals :)

> why staff is bad? mark of blood gives perma regeneration

so does call of the wild, and call doubles as a blast finisher, grants might, fury and swiftness, but more importantly: doesn't require you to have an enemy to proc it, and doesn't require your teammates to be standing next to said enemy to get the regen.

edit:

Also please remember that barrier is capped at 50% of the reciever's max hp. Even with no healing power invested, sand flare will over cap t1 health classes with 0 vit.

Scourge has 5 skills that stack might for allies. Should be able to maintain 20-25 might. The problem I have is there is always something more important to bring than might.

Using a staff to heal is ideal to me, since you have max range and marks generate life force. Transfer conditions and regen are nice so far, but add an AoE heal and a barrier to two of the marks and it'd make staff much more usable.

To use a torch for might I'd need a utility slot for Dessicate or signet (for life force); both scepter and Dessicate will grant might.

Blood is Power radius is so small that I have to stand on top of people to share might with them. Should be larger.

Well of Power grants less duration, but larger radius.

Scourge elite skill grants decent might as well, but is often not possible, since we need Golem for CC.

I keep getting told Healing Scourges are not as good as Druids, since Druids can stack fury as well. I personally love healing Scourge, almost for Transfusion alone.

I think Necros need a team skill that no other profession has. It used to be epidemic, but they nerfed that. There are so many skills/traits that make Necro unique in a group, but none of them are worth using. We need something that makes people say "Oh nice, we have a Necro." I hear it all the time for Chrono, Banners, Druid, and Holosmith.

> @"Warscythes.9307" said:

> You don't really need 100% boon duration. Consider taking rune of aristocracy for might gen.

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Aristocracy

>

> Also if you are really struggling with might then run well of power instead of locust signet. That's 6 stacks of might for people standing on it.

>

> You might not know this but the %heal modifer from rune of water or sigil of transference does not work on barriers so consider swap them out. Weapon should probably be dagger and warhorn as swap assuming you are doing group PvE content?

Healing skill means only when i press number 6 skill right? not others like transfusion or staff regen?

> @"raptor.3820" said:

> > @"Warscythes.9307" said:

> > You don't really need 100% boon duration. Consider taking rune of aristocracy for might gen.

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Aristocracy

> >

> > Also if you are really struggling with might then run well of power instead of locust signet. That's 6 stacks of might for people standing on it.

> >

> > You might not know this but the %heal modifer from rune of water or sigil of transference does not work on barriers so consider swap them out. Weapon should probably be dagger and warhorn as swap assuming you are doing group PvE content?

>

> Healing skill means only when i press number 6 skill right? not others like transfusion or staff regen?

Correct. It only effects your #6 skill.