Gem Purchase Issues - Aug/Sep 2018

System

Well I actually only have 7 hours to get the amount of Gems I need if no support ticket in a few hours I am going to be forced to buy off a 3rd party website, and there is no way for me to verify if it's a legitimate transactions **Although it's a prepaid GEM CARD** So I assume nothing can happen...

Did you submit a support ticket?

Everyone on this forum is either a player like you or part of Anet's community (marketing) team, and they're probably not working today because it's a national holiday in America. Therefore no one here who can fix it for you and until you submit a ticket the people who can won't even know there's a problem.

> @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > I buy gem codes from a third party site and never had a problem and I get more gems from those cards per euro/dollar

>

> Doesn't sound like a legit seller. Any links?

I find it interesting that you would be interested in a site that you believe is not legit. If you want a bigger name that you feel you can trust go to amazon. They sell the 2000 gem cards as well. I assume you trust them enough.

> @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > I buy gem codes from a third party site and never had a problem and I get more gems from those cards per euro/dollar

> >

> > Doesn't sound like a legit seller. Any links?

>

> I find it interesting that you would be interested in a site that you believe is not legit. If you want a bigger name that you feel you can trust go to amazon. They sell the 2000 gem cards as well. I assume you trust them enough.

Don't make any assumptions. I buy my gems only through the game itself.

But by not posting the link where you buy them, others can make the assumption, that it is a non-legit seller you are using.

> @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > @"Nokomis.5076" said:

> > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > I buy gem codes from a third party site and never had a problem and I get more gems from those cards per euro/dollar

> > >

> > > Doesn't sound like a legit seller. Any links?

> >

> > I find it interesting that you would be interested in a site that you believe is not legit. If you want a bigger name that you feel you can trust go to amazon. They sell the 2000 gem cards as well. I assume you trust them enough.

>

> Don't make any assumptions. I buy my gems only through the game itself.

> But by not posting the link where you buy them, others can make the assumption, that it is a non-legit seller you are using.

Why are you turning this into a court case against me? First of all, you're the one making all kinds of assumptions and I'm just trying to tell you that there are alternatives to the official site. You seemed concerned about legality so rather than sending you a link in my native language (which is not English) that you probably never heard of, so I suggested amazon, since that's a worldwide known and reputable company as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, I'm not sure if there are forum rules against posting links to other companies so I wouldn't want to risk that in any case. So apparently you only want to buy from ArenaNet directly and not go somewhere else. Well, then any link I might send you, will not help you anyways. So why ask for something you don't want?

Are you always this nasty to people who are just trying to help?

I bought 1 gem card from a 3rd party seller last night the code was legitimate, but the problem with Prepaid Card Codes is although they are legitimate or I could just charge-back easily the problem being that 3rd party sites could use fraud information to buy gift cards from other legitimate sources and then sell those codes to other people.

They got it fixed was able to buy $108 of Gems this morning.