After 2nd Gen Legendary weps?

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > @"Magnus Godrik.5841" said:

> > No i think they will continue to make legendaries and it doesnt have to be a weapon every time. they can do trinkets backpieces amulets and rings too. I won't be surprise if they even did another set of armor. I know what they said before but things always change and they are way more experienced now

>

> 1 armor piece per episode in S5

>

I would not be against this idea at all.

> @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> My guess is that there will, at the very least, be another break between now and a potential third gen.

>

> If Anet is moving toward wrapping up the game, there will be no third gen of course. This is the vibe I'm getting from the fact that the story is rapidly speeding up and there will be no expansion between LS seasons 4 and 5. I hope I'm wrong obviously.

>

> But that said I don't see any reason to stop making legendary weapons. They're a very big part of the allure for many players, and their designs have been constantly praised. I can say for sure that they're one of my big reasons to play the game. The art is fantastic, and they really push the limits of weapon design.

we had LS1 and 2 before HoT, so its not like they have never done two LS before an expansion, granted they had to switch up their methods after LS2, but they must be feeling more confident now about LW to do two seasons before an expansion.

I'd like to have a full set of gen3-legys with the next expac. And with full set i mean all weapon types available directly at launch, so no waiting for them to finally bring the weapon-type you use with a ls-episode years later. I'd also like every precursor to get nice collections which tell a story thematically around the legy. Considering that HoT launched with collections for 23 precursors, this shouldnt be impossible, though Anet would probably decide to spend their worktime on something else sadly.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > My guess is that there will, at the very least, be another break between now and a potential third gen.

> >

> > If Anet is moving toward wrapping up the game, there will be no third gen of course. This is the vibe I'm getting from the fact that the story is rapidly speeding up and there will be no expansion between LS seasons 4 and 5. I hope I'm wrong obviously.

> >

> > But that said I don't see any reason to stop making legendary weapons. They're a very big part of the allure for many players, and their designs have been constantly praised. I can say for sure that they're one of my big reasons to play the game. The art is fantastic, and they really push the limits of weapon design.

>

> we had LS1 and 2 before HoT, so its not like they have never done two LS before an expansion, granted they had to switch up their methods after LS2, but they must be feeling more confident now about LW to do two seasons before an expansion.

They renamed S4 Ep 4-8 to Season 5, or something along those lines. I'm willing to bet that the reason for this is to implement a new currency to mitigate the damage caused by the Istan farm on gated content. Just look at how much VM most Istan farmers can generate on a daily basis. The same reason they implemented VM instead UM for Season 4.

> @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > My guess is that there will, at the very least, be another break between now and a potential third gen.

> > >

> > > If Anet is moving toward wrapping up the game, there will be no third gen of course. This is the vibe I'm getting from the fact that the story is rapidly speeding up and there will be no expansion between LS seasons 4 and 5. I hope I'm wrong obviously.

> > >

> > > But that said I don't see any reason to stop making legendary weapons. They're a very big part of the allure for many players, and their designs have been constantly praised. I can say for sure that they're one of my big reasons to play the game. The art is fantastic, and they really push the limits of weapon design.

> >

> > we had LS1 and 2 before HoT, so its not like they have never done two LS before an expansion, granted they had to switch up their methods after LS2, but they must be feeling more confident now about LW to do two seasons before an expansion.

>

> They renamed S4 Ep 4-8 to Season 5, or something along those lines. I'm willing to bet that the reason for this is to implement a new currency to mitigate the damage caused by the Istan farm on gated content. Just look at how much VM most Istan farmers can generate on a daily basis. The same reason they implemented VM instead UM for Season 4.

Well considering that they specifically stated that the season is only half over and next week’s episode isn’t marketed as season 5...