Memory funktion for menus

Klendathu.2518

Is there a memory funktion for the archievements menu.

its really annoying that when i look for an archievement and close the window i have to search for it the next time i open up it back up.

it would be so nice if the last page you looked at comes back up when opening the character menu for example.

it works in the other menus but not in archievements

Is there a memory funktion for the archievements menu.

its really annoying that when i look for an archievement and close the window i have to search for it the next time i open up it back up.

it would be so nice if the last page you looked at comes back up when opening the character menu for example.

it works in the other menus but not in archievements

that is not what i meant....

if i complete the archievement i have to search for the page again. tracking doesnt do the job. every other character menu goes back to the last sub-page you looked at only the archievement page goes back to the main page.

it would help though if i could track a complete set of archievements.

I'm assuming you're referring to repeatable or tiered achievements. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to watch these.

When you add a repeatable to your watch list (Sunken treasure as an example) and you complete it, it does get removed from your watchlist, but should show on the main achievement panel as recently completed as long as it was 1 of the last 3 recently completed, so you can click it from there and re-watch.

Tiered achiements (Such as the 3 beetle mount collections) all have different achievement names, so when you complete one, you'll have to manually search for the next tier and click add to watchlist.

I, too, wish the Achievement panel(s) would remember your place...even on the same page. The Devs did just recently add the 'remember' function to the Hero Panel, so maybe they can/will add it to the Achievement pages.

It is cumbersome to look up an achievement 3/4 of the way down the page, click it to see the collection or more information on it, hit the 'back' arrow, and end up _always_ at the top of the page. Anytime in Achievements, hitting the back arrow takes you to the top of the page, no matter how far down one has scrolled.

I'm guessing the issue is that the Achievement panel is NOT a menu, but a search panel with filters. The TP and BL pages do the same thing, because there are simply too many results (most of which change around) to be displayed as a fixed page. I can see why its not done either, considering more then a few people had their "bank tabs deleted" because they forgot to clear the search bar.