necro training

MysticReaper.4318

on lv 13 you can train only utilities including pets IIRC. There are many HP so don't worry about resetting. Juts points from leveling reward will cover anything once you hit lv 80. Never thought of traits and what to do while I was leveling necro really. The common practice is to get pets out and run around with staff. It might seem really slow on low levels, don't give up.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> on lv 13 you can train only utilities including pets IIRC. There are many HP so don't worry about resetting. Juts points from leveling reward will cover anything once you hit lv 80. Never thought of traits and what to do while I was leveling necro really. The common practice is to get pets out and run around with staff. It might seem really slow on low levels, don't give up. i have saw the necro pets on the other necros. a cool necro army. tyvm for the info

it does not seems slow. the events and densely grouped mobs keep me excitingly happy and occupied. it is satisfying my old school play smart, always improve attitude. i am light years from giving up.

> @"MysticReaper.4318" said:

> > @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > 1 - For group wells. They're aoe, good for tagging

> > 2 - no, also doesn't matter there's an excess of hero points in the game

> > 3 - no

>

> specifically, what skill training will enhances aoes as well as good for lvl up?

you mean traits? I'd go spite>soul reaping/blood magic. Curses is more of a condi trait, and death magic is underwhelming at best

> @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > @"MysticReaper.4318" said:

> > > @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > > 1 - For group wells. They're aoe, good for tagging

> > > 2 - no, also doesn't matter there's an excess of hero points in the game

> > > 3 - no

> >

> > specifically, what skill training will enhances aoes as well as good for lvl up?

>

> you mean traits? I'd go spite>soul reaping/blood magic. Curses is more of a condi trait, and death magic is underwhelming at best

cool. tyvm

Minions will make the best.easiest leveling build.

If you want more complexity, go for a condition build and train Curses. Blood Is Power > Transfer Conditions (Dagger 4/Staff 4) and Epidemic combine for some truly deadly AOE.

2. You can't reset your training points. It's not a big deal though, just get some more.

3. You get hero points naturally as you level and also from challenges. You should be able to unlock 100% of the class just from leveling rewards. Doing challenges lets you unlock things sooner and gives you a head start on elte specs.

> @"MysticReaper.4318" said:

> currently, my necro is lvl 13 still lvling up, training tab is accessible.

>

> 1. what is skill training is recommended for lvling up including doing group along the way?

> 2. can i reset my training points?

> 3. besides hero challenges and lvl up rewards, is any other way to get hero points?

Right now some pretty meta ones are involved with reaper

Spite and blood magic are good combo, because you get survivability and dmg.

Spite gives you axe damage and blood magic allows you to heal yourself and others.Well of blood will also be on a lower cd if you take the build for wells 24 cd instead of 30 sec cd with consume conditions.

Soul reaping has gluttony which now provides might based on the life force you gain, which was recently buffed.Doing this could provide more might.

> @"Dreddo.9865" said:

> If you want to properly train in necro **avoid minions **. Play with various weapons and practice their skills. Same for utilities. Some are power orientated others are condi but this will bother you later on .

i have been testing alternating. on soloing, i only use pets if i die a few times due very dense mobs groups or if dodging does not help with an event boss. in group, i use no pets.