Other ways to passively make money?

Elarionus.3246

Why not the TP?

The only way to make money that is actually 'passive', that I know of, is to bid low on TP items. Then when you log in you may find that you've bought a bunch of stuff that you can sell immediately for a profit. Since prices fluxuate during the week depending on player population, this is not a bad idea for someone who plays occasionally.

Everything else involves at least logging in.

Daily fractals can be done in less than 30 min and they net you with a high amount of gold, just avoid long fractals like Shattered Observatory or Deepstone, or dangerous fractals to pug with like Thaumanova Reactor and Twilight Oasis (unless you happen to get a cool PUG).

This is not passively as you requested tho, but its the biggest source of gold and you can get it done with the amount of time you get to play daily, given that you're geared and know how to T4 properly, if not, then disregard my post, or work towards getting there (doing so it becomes worth in the long term).

> @"Elarionus.3246" said:

> I don't have huge amounts of time to play anymore, and one thing that has at least kept me slightly moving my account in a good direction is having my 80s parked at the Flax location in VB. I can just collect some flax every now and then and make 30 silver. It's not much, but it's something, considering my 10-30 minutes per day of time I can play. Is there anything else like this aside from flipping the TP that I could use for just a little boost to my account?

If you have PoF, parking your toons at Tomb of the Primeval Kings and looting the treasure chests there is a bit more lucrative than the flax (though if oiled pieces are needed for the new armor set, this may change tomorrow).

Otherwise

1. Making sure you tag any fast WvW dailies like Land Claimer or Master of Monuments. Use the reward potions to fill reward tracks and get a couple quick silver from random champ/crafting bags.

2. Having a decent home instance also helps for a little bump.

3. Maximize your login rewards. This game throws money at you in the form of things like laurels and ascended materials at the end of the month. This can also make you a bit of money.

Mainly though.... just do your dailies, I can't remember the last time it took me more than 15 mins. 2 Gold a day adds up fast.

> @"Kodokuna Akuma.9570" said:

> Win a single game of unranked PVP, that usually net you all 3 dailies required for daily ap and gold.

This is what I do whenever I don't have time for dailies, or don't want to do them for some reason. It's a great way to get daily credit while also advancing on the pvp reward track.