best runes for DEAD EYE

sameh.8139

Been using scholar this whole time, but i'll try rune of strength soon.

Reason :

The idea for DE's rotation is to reach 15 might benchmark before perfectionist kicks in(no more than 15). #3 is there to set the stage(yeah, just setting the stage. It's not unload v2).

The issue with scholar runes is.. if 3-round is used too early, the might stacks are almost gone when malice is at full stacks. It's gone completely at 2nd and 3rd Death's judgment.

Using it too late will mess your momentum for DJ chains, due to awkward inits count. With Rune of strength I should be able to maintain that might stacks better and more constantly. Maybe i would add in sigil of strength too, if needed.

With scholar my solo dps is around 7600-8500 or so without buffs on 1400 toughness. Maybe with strength runes i could do more.

I'll post the result after done testing.

I've tested using strength runes + sigil, and got better result than scholar :)

Around 8100-9100 without buffs, 1400 toughness

Constant might made DJ damage's more stable, hitting for 25k most of the time. Also it buffs #1 and #3, resulting in better dps.

Scholar could spike to 29k, and could get as low as 21k. Note: This is a test-case scenario, where i can kneel as long as i want. Since the max-might window is so much shorter than using strength runes, it's almost unlikely to get the highest damage.