New appreciation for scourge.

Axl.8924

I have dissed scourge in the past saying its trash thinking its trash, gotta say though that those barriers saved my hide more than a couple times today in urban battleground fractal(thats the one with captain ashlyn) The pelting of arrows i couldn't have survived unless i had scourge barrier to protect me.

I played it as condition initially and wasn't that impressed, even with the traits that steered it to condition damage. I could never get as many bleed stacks up as I could with Reaper, and the torment didn't make up for it.

Then after seeing Bootts video, I reforged all my gear into Zealot's, and equipped Spite, Blood, and Scourge. Mainhand dagger and axe. Settled on Spellbreaker runes for the most consistent damage boost. If you have trouble keeping minions alive and don't want the dps loss of trading Spite for Death, use a Superior and Major Sigil of Water concurrently. It's actually hilarious to read the combat logs after a boss fight.

> @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> I played it as condition initially and wasn't that impressed, even with the traits that steered it to condition damage. I could never get as many bleed stacks up as I could with Reaper, and the torment didn't make up for it.

>

> Then after seeing Bootts video, I reforged all my gear into Zealot's, and equipped Spite, Blood, and Scourge. Mainhand dagger and axe. Settled on Spellbreaker runes for the most consistent damage boost. If you have trouble keeping minions alive and don't want the dps loss of trading Spite for Death, use a Superior and Major Sigil of Water concurrently. It's actually hilarious to read the combat logs after a boss fight.

I use Sigil of Blood on my dagger instead of water.

> @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> I played it as condition initially and wasn't that impressed, even with the traits that steered it to condition damage. I could never get as many bleed stacks up as I could with Reaper, and the torment didn't make up for it.

>

> Then after seeing Bootts video, I reforged all my gear into Zealot's, and equipped Spite, Blood, and Scourge. Mainhand dagger and axe. Settled on Spellbreaker runes for the most consistent damage boost. If you have trouble keeping minions alive and don't want the dps loss of trading Spite for Death, use a Superior and Major Sigil of Water concurrently. It's actually hilarious to read the combat logs after a boss fight.

Which video is it? Could you post a link please?

Edit: Found it! For anyone else looking: